A high school dream pt2

'What the hell is so funny, I was serious' you shook off the thought and walked into your class room 3A. You sat in the second to last row right in front of Hawks. You took your seat and class began, 20 minutes into class Hawks started his regular making fun of you, he ended up throwing trash and other things at you. You ignored it as you did every time until it was time for lunch.

You hated lunch time, you had no one to sit with nor did you have the time to look like an idiot trying to sit with anyone else. So you skipped and read a book in the library, after lunch you had quirk training which you hated the most. Nothing special happened just the usual, being made fun of.

It was now time to go home and you took the back way to avoid Hawks and his group. Which now when you look back wasn't the smartest thing on planet earth. You walked with a quickness and was halfway through the alley way when you heard a bang. You froze when you heard the noise, then it happened again. you turn your head towards the noise and see a figure. "u-umm who's there?" 'damnit why did I say anything'. the figure turns to you and walks closer into the one street light that was in the alley way. you saw a man with a mask and knives on his side, right then you knew who he was. He was an underground villain named stain, he wasn't really known but since your try your best to keep track off all the villains you knew who he was. "well hello love"he says. you couldn't move it was like he already used his quirk. you see his and it meets your chin and he pulls it up to meet his face.

"what is a child like you doing in they alleyway, hmm?" "I was just on my way home, I was trying to avoid someone". Stain takes is hand from your chin. "Don't tell me you are running form someone, are you?" 'yes I am, but if you only knew'. "I, well yes I'm running from someone". "Tsk, you seem strongbox your running from someone who I bet is weaker than you". "well mr.stain I don't know how to work my quirk". "thats and interesting statement, based on your uniform it looks like you go t Ua high, am I correct?" "yes". "well then how the hell do you not have a handle on your quirk". you shrugged your shoulders. truthfully you had no Idea at the time why. "well... I never got your name" "it's y/n" "Ok y/n, i'll make you an offer, whenever you want to learn how to use your quirk you know where to find me y/n", 'do I?' "How will I find you, and you don't even know what my quirk is". "don't need to, and when you want to find me just use this" he said as he pointed to your head. 'my head what the hell'. "Also I'm attracted to blood". you blinked and he was gone.

--------------------

you awaken with a gasp in a dark room, "where the hell am I?" "good you're awake". you don't seem to know the voice. "who are you, and why am I here?" "so may questions, well I guess I can answer some of them, I am Jason your employers right hand man, you are here because we want to promote you". "so you kidnap people to tell them that they are getting a promotion?" "look y/n I'm sorry, if it were up to me I would do it different" you scoff and roll your eyes and began to stand up from the ground. you look down at your hands to see that your wrist have marks on it. "if your wondering why your wrist look like that its because we restarted you when we knocked you out, your quirk almost made it impossible" he says with a laugh. you sighed at his remark. "umm Jason, what am I being promoted to?" "Well that's the thing I have no fucking idea".

"How the hell are you the right hand man of whoever the hell my employer is and you don't know?" "It's more complicated than that" he says with a scoff. "Mmhm, doesn't seem that way". "What the hell do you know?" "Contrary to belief I know a lot" "bull shit you don't even know who your employer is", "don't need to as long as I get paid I'm not asking fucking question". "Hmmm I see", "Jason, I'm going to ask you politely to shut the fuck up". "Mmhm, that was very polite"he said holding his hands up.

You two got quite and then the door opens to the room and it lit up, you saw a figure in a black suite with red accents. 'Why the hell can't I see them' "well hell y/n" 'that cold voice...why do I know it'. "Long time no see huh"