A highschool dream

you woke up and the sun was coming through the window, your body was stiff since you didn't move the whole night due to Mirko holding you. You rolled on your back thinking you'll see Mirko, but she wasn't there instead on your nightstand there was a note. 'Now what in the hell, a note, a fucking note' you slammed your head back down on the pillow when you got a text. "what!" you looked at your phone and saw a text from Toga, It read. "Yo y/n how did it go?!" You throw your phone on the edge of your bed and sat up. you looked at the note and then looked back at your phone. 'alright fuck it' you grabbed the note and opened it. "Hey Y/n sorry I left without saying goodbye, I had a call from my agency so I had to go. Don't worry I'll call you when I get and chance and I had fun last night."

you closed the note and put it on the nightstand. you picked up your phone and answered your Toga. "umm, come over so I can tell you". "ok i'll be over In 30" you get up and get in the shower.

----------

"Y/n you did what?!" "Shh Toga lower your voice". "no no fuck that, you guys had sex!" "one Toga shut the hell up, two why did you bring Dabi?" "Hey I just want to know what happened, I mean you did have a pro hero over your house last night" Dabi said throwing a pillow at you. You rolled your eyes. "ok Toga yes we had sex". Toga'a eyes light up and she threw herself onto you. "Was it good?" you looked a Dabi and he ha a face that was telling you that you wanted to know too, "yes it was good", "well damn y/n" dabi said.  "y/n what's wrong?" "Nothing, nothing I'm just worried you know I let my guard down" Dabi rolled his eyes, "you'll be fine trust me" Toga said.

---------

Silence filled your house after Toga and Dabi left your house, it made you realize how much you hated silence. You wished your employer whorls send you a job, but since you've been seeing Mirko they've stopped communicating with you. 'What the hell am I doing' you thought as you sat on you couch. Your phone dinged and you pulled it from your pocket. I was a message from a unsaved number.

"Meet me at the water towers a mile north from you house"

"Umm who the hell is this?"

"You'll find out soon, meet me at 8pm"
You sat on the couch pondering weather you should go or not, but you are bored so you decide to go. 'Why the hell not' you looked at the clock. 'i should get ready'. You picked yourself off of the couch and put on a comfy outfit.

You walked out of your house and put you phone in your pocket and began to walk north

You walked out of your house and put you phone in your pocket and began to walk north. You arrived at the water tower and looked up, 'Damnit I don't like fazing upwards', but you did it anyways. It was eerily quiet and of course dark, so much so that you almost couldn't see, you heard a whoosh and you turned around. Before you saw a face you saw red wings. "Hawks?" A white toothy grin spread across his face. "Yeah that would be me", "why the hell am I here Keigo?" "We need to talk". "About what" you said with a smug look. "About you and Rumi, see it's come to my attention that you two having been seeing each other, maybe even sleeping with each other" you cut him off. "What the hell dose my sex life have to do with you". "Every fucking thing when a assassin is sleeping with the number five hero".

You rolled your eyes, and Hawks took a step closer. "Look Keigo I'm not in the mood nor do I have time for your little interrogation". Hawks went silent for a moment, you felt off , something was off it felt like someone was staring holes into your back. Just before you got the chance to investigate that feeling your vision went black.

Seven years ago UA high school.

You walked down the hall with your books close to your chest, you walked alone done the long hallway hurrying to get to class when you where stopped. "Hey Y/n, how you doin" "please move Keigo, I'm trying to get to class". "Awww y/n I just wanted to have some fun"he smiled. You tried to walk past him but his wings blocked you path. "Keigo please I'm just trying to go to class". Hawks slapped your books form your hand, and you knelt down to pick them up. Hawks and his group laughed as you scrambled to pick up your books. Just as you began to stand up he pushed you to the floor again and spit on the ground close to you and some of it had gotten on you. "Stay on the ground beneath me that where you belong", you fought back tears as many more people walked through the halls not even noticing you. 'Am I fucking invisible' you thought.

You stood and Hawks finally let you pass and you continued to walk to down the hall swallowing back tears when someone stopped you. 'what know'. "Hey y/n you ok?" you look up and see Mirko. you looked her in the eyes and then looked down. "umm yes Usagiyama", "I told you you can call me Rumi, or when we leave here and become hero's Mirko". she smiled at you brightly, "oh I don't think I'll be a hero, I don't even have a handle on my quirk". Mirko's features soften and she grabbed your hand. "Aww Y/n don't say that, not everyone Is going to get that quirk right away", "yeah you say that but... when you get pushed down and spit on for it, it makes it hard for you to focus on your task at hand" Mirko laughed the statement and walked off.

A/n: I hope you all are enjoying this, the outfit was based off my Pinterest wall so I'm sorry if you don't like it, it was very last minute. also I decided to cut this chapter short because next chapter is going to a lot and it is hard for me to write about any type of abuse.  THANK YOU FOR 400 READERS!!!!!