Part 10

MJ WE NEED TO TALK! IM HEADING TO YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR DRIVING ME TO THE MALL.

Mj: it's 10 in the morning. What could've possibly happened.

come on please

Mj: fine be here in 30.

We go to the mall and shop around. It's lunch time so we get food and sit at the food court. "so why did we need to talk?" MJ asks. "so I umm slept with uh Peter." I say. "You slept with Peter?" MJ yells. "Thanks for telling everyone in the food court." I say. "stop being dramatic." Me? Dramatic? "but yes I did. And it was a huge mistake." I say. "huge mistake huh?" MJ jokes. "you know what I mean. We shouldn't have done anything. And my dad found out but he doesn't know it was Peter but still. And worse of all, I know it was a one time thing but when he said it broke my heart." I say. "so your in love with him." I look down at my food and when I look up I see Ned. And he's with Peter. And he's making his way to us.

Peter pov (starts from when he left the kitchen)

I leave the kitchen. I know what they are gonna talk about. Hopefully she doesn't say I slept with her. I stay in my room for a bit. And then I get a call from Ned "hey Peter you free right now?" He asks. "yeah why" "wanna go to the mall?" Ned asks. "sure let's meet in an hour." I say.

I get ready and meet with Ned. It's 12 and we are hungry so we head to the food court. "Ned i think I did something stupid." I say. "what do you mean stupid? Like Spider-Man stupid or.." He trails off. "Brie and I slept together." I say. "I'm sorry did I hear that right? You guys slept together? I mean finally but you hate each other." Ned says. "I know which makes it so much worse. Plus I told her that it was a one time thing." "why?" Ned asks. "I think she hates me still, her dad is iron man and I don't know what she wants. If she wants to keep things casual she'll catch feelings, if she wants to date i know I'm not enough for her. "but you clearly like her." Ned says. "I don't!" Or do I? "Who made the first move?" Ned asks. "Technically, me." I say. "exactly." Ned looks around the food court. He stops and starts pulling me towards a table. Brie and mj are here.

"hey Ned. heyy Peter" Mj says. Brie elbows mj "hey guys. What are you guys doing here?" Ned asks. "Well Brie had a lot on her mind so we came here to hang out. How about you guys?" MJ asks. "just getting food." Ned says. "Soo" I say. "Do you guys want to sit with us?" Mj asks.
"No!" Me and Brie both yell. MJ and Ned look at us confused. "I mean we should get going" I say to Ned. "we just got here." Ned says. "and umm uh" Brie tries to come up with an excuse. She's usually really good at lying. "ok before you can come up with some lame excuse I think me and Ned both know what happened so we are gonna leave you guys and come back in an hour and hopefully you can be in the same room without killing each other or making it weird."  Mj and Ned get up and walk around the mall.