Part 1

I head to my dads workshop since he told me he need to talk to me. I go in and see Peter there too. "ok great your here " Dad says. "yeah you told me to come." I say, a little confused of why I'm here. "so a little bird told me that you wanted to go to a normal hs so after much consideration I'm sending you to midtown high." "WAIT REALLLYY" I yell out. "yup, but since I don't trust you I made some calls and you skipped a grade and your gonna be in peters classes" Dad says. Urghh.. he knows we hate each other. "I'm very trustworthy" I say. "no you aren't. We left for like an hour and you almost brunt down the tower." Peter teases. "that's unrelated. Also no ones talking to you so shut up." I say back. "ok you guys can go before you get into another fight. You start tomorrow." My dad says trying to stop hs from getting in to another fight.

-

It's Monday morning. My first day of school. I'm excited and nervous. I'm going to be with a bunch of older people. I get change into a plaid skirt and put on a pastel yellow hoodie and go to the kitchen. "wow look who's ready for their first day of high school." Steve says. "you nervous?" Nat asks. "no I'm fine" I say. "don't lie. I can tell your nervous without even having to look in your head." Wanda says. "fine I'm a little nervous." I say. "you should be." Peter says. Mean. "Peter stop" steve says before I can say something back.

I eat breakfast and Peter and I walk to school. We argued about 3 times on the way there. The first time it was because I said that iron man was cooler than Spider-Man. I mean it's my dad vs a guy I hate obviously I would pick iron man. Then it was because I put my earbuds in while he was talking. That one was my fault. And then the last argument was because he said my skirt was too short. My skirt was short but not that short.

We got to school and I was shocked at how big it was and how many students there was. I heard a few whisperers when I walked by some students. "Whos that" "she looks familiar" some guy in a sports car drove by us. "yo penis Parker who's the chick." Who the hell does this kid think he is? I roll my eyes and we continue walking towards the entrance. "who's that" I ask Peter. "flash." Peter says. Oh. Peter has talked about him before. He's an absolute duck. I follow peter as he walks towards a guy and a girl. "are you gonna follow me around all day" Peter asks, annoyed. "are you going to be an asshole all day?" I say. Peter looks annoyed. I love that I'm pushing all the right buttons. "Excuse me my dad said you had to take care of me!" I say. If Peter's a dick to me, I can just snitch to my dad. I finally recognize the guy as Ned. "ok I'm confused" Ned says. "Britney, Ned. Ned, Britney." Peter introduces us quickly. "hey." I wave to Ned and turn back to Peter, "Parker you know we've met before" "hey" ned says to me. "very nice Peter you aren't planning on introducing us. I'm Michelle but my friends call me MJ" the girl says, "soo how do you know Peter?" She asks. "family friend" I say trying not to give so much detail. "what class do you have first?" Ned asks. "science with miss Hanigan" I say. "wait that's our class, I thought you were a sophomore?" Ned says. "i skipped a grade so now I'm with the Juniors" I respond. "wow you must be crazy smart" Mj says. The bell rings and we bead to class.

I'm sorry this suckss