Chapter 25 || "Fuck it."

Start from the beginning

Isabella just nodded, softly laughing to herself before handing me back the paper.

"I'll just go get you a trolley."

I quickly thanked her before she disappeared down the aisle, leaving me to stand awkwardly in the middle of the hair care section. Nothing here was really capturing my attention, until a familiar curly haired boy walked around the corner, bumping straight into my chest.

"I am so sorry!" I gushed, my cheeks flushing bright red as I realised who it was.

"Its fine," he chuckled, his thick British accent causing me to swoon "it's nice to bump into you, literally."

I giggled awkwardly at his little joke, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I'd never really understood the whole British obsession thing, until I met Harry.

He was literally a little slice of heaven shipped to me in the form of an angelic British fückboy.

And it was beautiful.

"I was wondering when I'd see you again actually." He continued, his green eyes softly meeting mine. I gulped, shooting him a nervous smile.

Why was he so perfect?

"How have you been?"

"I'm good," I nodded, nervously tugging at the bottom of my school shirt "and you?"

"Good, thanks."

We stood in an awkward silence for the next couple of seconds, my body subconsciously swaying side to side. Harry scratched nervously at his chest, his bottom lip caught seductively between his teeth.

I don't know if he realised it or not, but he was looking so goddamn hot with his open button shirt and long hair and shit.

He had that messy yet sexy look, and it was really working for him.

"So how about coffee?"

"What?" I coughed, my eyes widening with surprise.

For a second there, it sounded as if he'd asked me out for coffee.

Me.

Out.

Coffee.

Date.

"I was wondering if you want to grab coffee sometime?" He repeated, slightly clearer this time. I felt my throat tighten dramatically, my whole body going numb.

What the hell was this guy on?

"Oh um- Me?" I frowned, taking a hesitant look around before pointing towards my chest.

Harry smirked, doing that goddamn crinkly eye thing that made him look about 10 billion times more fückable.

His face... It was just so beautiful.

"Nah, I was talking to the shampoo behind you babe."

I blushed at his comment before my mind latched onto the nickname, hungrily feeding off the affection.

Did he mean it?

Did he like me?

Was it just a British thing?

Who knew.

"Coffee sounds good." I mumbled, nervously playing with the ends of my hair.

Harry sent me a lopsided smile before taking his phone out from his pocket, passing it to me without hesitation. I fumbled with it for a bit before finally grasping onto the firm metal, my chest racing slightly in my chest.