-7-

"Shh-shh-shh-shh. She's mine." Bellamy says to everyone as we approach a boar.

"That's very bold of you to assume it's gender Bellamy." I tell him quietly, As he turns to glare at me.

But before Bellamy got the chance to throw the axe at the boar, he heard a twig snap behind us and he quickly turned and threw his axe.

"What the hell, Bellamy? Wrong way dumbass." I scold him before turning around to see where he threw the axe. Only to be met with the sight of a little girl staring wide eyed at an axe stuck into the tree a few feet ahead of her.

"Who the hell are you?" Bellamy questions the girl as the other campers run off to get the boar.

"Charlotte." Says the girl as she watches as Bellamy, Atom, and I approach her.

"I almost killed you." Bellamy tells her.

"I don't know Bellamy, you were off by a couple a feet..." I start to trail off only to be smacked in the arm by Atom.

"Ow." I say quietly as I rub my arm where he hit me.

"Why aren't you back at camp?" Bellamy continues to question the girl.

"Well, with that guy who was dying, I just- I couldn't listen anymore." Charlotte tells him.

"There grounders out here. It's too dangerous for a little girl." Atom tells her.

"I'm not little." Charlotte argues.

"Ok, then... but you can't hunt without a weapon." Bellamy tells her as he takes out a knife.

"Great, give the 12 year old a knife." I say quietly, only for Bellamy to tell me a quick "shut up." And Atom to laugh.

"Ever killed something before?" Bellamy asks her.

"She's 12 Bellamy, not a mass murder." I tell him, as Charlotte shakes her head no.

"Who knows? Maybe you're good at it." Bellamy finishes talking to her before we start to walk off again.

-

"What was that?" I question, as I hear a horn go off.

"I don't know." Bellamy says as he looks around us.

"Oh, shit." I say as I see this dense yellow fog start coming toward us.

"Go, go!" Bellamy yells at the group as we all start to run away from the fog.

"Come on! There are caves this way." Bellamy tells us as we continue to run.

As Bellamy, Charlotte, and I start to get into the cave I hear yelling.

"Bellamy! Bellamy!" Atom yells.

"Oh my god." I say as I try to go back into the fog only for Bellamy to pull me into the cave.

"Bellamy Atoms out there. What if he needs help?" I question him.

"Atoms strong he'll be fine, but I'm sure you'll find a way to kill your self so just stay here." Bellamy tells me, as I only huff in defeat.

-

Bellamy, Charlotte, and I lay in the cave asleep. We didn't know how long this fog would last so we decided to call it a night.

We were doing fine up until Charlotte started screaming in her sleep, which caused both Bellamy and I to wake up.

"Charlotte, wake up." Bellamy tells her.