Training.

After Aizawa and Inko had explained everything Izuku and Tsuyu were over the moon.

Aizawa - So we shall let you rest for today and tomorrow got it problem children?

Izuku & Tsuyu - HAI

Time skip 2days

The green gang couple were now at Banoi Paradise Beach cleaning it off the trash under the supervision of two hero's alias' Shota Aizawa and Toshinori Yagi.

Izuku - We finished the warm up.

Tsuyu - And now the clean up.

Aizawa - Then the sparring.

Toshinori - Leaving me giving you both a gift after.

Green gang duo - RIGHT!

2hrs later they cleaned a tenth of the beach and Izuku had made a pair of grapple hooks for himself and Tsuyu. (Think of the grapple hook part from the hidden blade in ac syndicate but only the grapple hook part).

Aizawa - Right for the sparring... we'll go with boxing this time seeing as you mastered jujitsu and karate.

Green gang duo - Hai.

1hr later they had finished their sparring and Toshinori gave them both a hair strand each and they ate it.

Time skip to last day (nothing interesting happened).

Izuku and Tsuyu had finished cleaning the beach and had mastered every type of h2hc as well as target practice (so they could get better aim with their holds). And they can control 15% of OFA full cowling but only 10% with an individual limb/body part.

Aizawa - Right you two better get to the written exam since they've moved the practical to tomorrow.

And with their goodbyes the green gang duo had left for the written half of their exam.

Izuku - Look those two are here.

Tsuyu - Oh yeah. Hey guys.

Uraraka - Oh hey you two oh and sorry for not thanking you both *chuckles while scratching the back of her neck*

Izuku remembered how easily flustered she gets around Bakugo so he decides to ask her.

Izuku - So did you ask him out yet?

Before she could respond Bakugo spotted them and said.

Bakugo - Hey guys *turns to Uraraka* Oh babe come on we're allowed to go in now.

Uraraka turns to Izuku flustered and Izuku just gives her a look that said we want details when this is over when she turned to Tsuyu hoping for some help she couldn't help but notice the frog girl having the same look on her face as well.

Uraraka - Fine.

Both Izuku and Tsuyu cheered about the fact that they managed to get their friend to tell them about how she ended up dating the class hot-headed pomeranian.

Not long after the written exam had started and 25mins later the four of them had handed their exam sheets in after double checking their answers.

Izuku - So since practical is tomorrow...

He stretched the word while both he and Tsuyu look towards their kirby faced friend with a knowing look.

Uraraka - Ugh fine come on.

Green gang duo - Yay.

Bakugo just laughed knowing this would happen as he purposefully forgot to warn her about it.

30mins later they arrived at McDonald's. Not long after they got their orders and sat at a corner table.

Katsuki - So here's what happened.

Tthe author is too lazy for explaining.

Uraraka - And not long after we ended up dating.

After that Izuku and Tsuyu had told them what happened to him (they left out the part involving OFA and the hero's).