Meeting your hero's.

Izuku and Tsuyu were walking back from school with today being the last day everyone except Katsuki and Uraraka were being mean to them. Until Izuku turned into a wolf and scared the living shit out off them.

Time skip.

*BOOM*

When they go to check out the explosion they saw a crowd gathered around am area where there were explosions and rubble floating and then it happened.

Izuku and Tsuyu had spotted their friends being held hostage by a sludge type quirked villain. Their eyes were full of fear and begging for help but no one did.

Izuku/Tsuyu - Fuck this.

They then run towards the villain then they both throw their pencil cases at the villain hittng his eyes causing him to loosen his grip on them.

Izuku/Tsuyu - Give us your hand.

They then pull the two out and Tsuyu uses her tongue to throw them far enough so that Kamui Woods can use his quirk to catch them both safely and successfully.

Izuku then does the same to Tsuyu but when he's about to get hit the villain was blocked by his and Tsuyu's favourite hero's All Might and Erasurehead. (Eraserhead is Izuku's while All Might is Tsuyu's).

Before Death Arms could say anything both Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady blocked his path then Izuku spoke up.

Izuku - Look I'm the one with the royal alpha spirit wolf quirk and unlike you Death Arms I DID NOT NEED MY QUIRK TO SAFE THEM TWO!!!

Aizawa - You disgust me I have already informed the HAC (Hero Association Council) about how you "don't have the right quirk to save them" yet these two did just that by just using simple utensils.

Death Arms just looked down in shame. After that All Might took Aizawa, Tsuyu and Izuku to the illegal dump site also known as Banoi Paradise beach.

All Might *small form* - Young?

Izuku - I'm Midoriya Izuku and this is Asui Tsuyu.

Tsuyu - Hi.

Aizawa - Based on your actions we want to train you to be ready for the entrance exams.

Izuku was about to speak up but he ended up falling to the ground grabbing his head in pain just before passing out. Before anyone could do anything All Might told Aizawa to pick up Izuku and follow him to U.A.

30mins later.

After they had made it both Midnight and Present Mic were shocked that Aizawa was caring for a person other than himself. (In this Ms. Joke is the one who has adopted Shinso so he will be in the hero course at Shikhetsu *spelt wrong on purpose and he will be dating Camie).

Recovery Girl - He should be waking up in a few hours you can stay here if you want to.

Tsuyu - Thank you *kero*

Recovery Girl - Your welcome sweety.

After an hour Izuku had woken up to find Tsuyu resting her head on his lap and holding his hand.

While he strokes his free hand through her hair the five adults come in.

(They will be whispering up until Tsuyu wakes up).
Inko - Hey Izuku are you ok now?

Izuku - Yeah mom I'm fine.

Nezu - Izuku do you know what happened?

Izuku - Last thing I remember after saving Bakugo and Uraraka was All Might and Aizawa taking us to the illegal dump site then I collapsed from pain while clutching my head why?

Aizawa - It seems you have another quirk.

At this Tsuyu had woken up and squeezed slightly Izuku's hand while the young boy had stars in his eyes and squeezed her hand in return.

Izuku - REALLY WHAT IS IT?

At this everyone chuckles slightly then Aizawa explains that it's an upgraded combo of both his erasure quirk and his mother's telekinesis quirk.