Momo x Female reader: Little Miss Perfect

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing there?" Shinsou asked blankley looking at Y/n who seemed to get the message quickly.

She got off the table and patted the head of her cousin that was covered with blonde hair.

"Sure Denki,I'll go with Mina." She winked at him one last time before she was out the door.

Denki fixed his hair and turned his attention to Mina who was already looking at Denki from Tsuyu's desk.

"She said ok." Denki said looking at Mina who jumped in excitement and hugged Tsuyu.

Uraraka saw this and emmidiatly walked over to Mina to get the full scope.

"Well, what did she say?" She said trying her best to whisper her question as low as possible.

"She said ok. Which means Saturday, it's going down."

Saturday came in no time and Y/n was standing outside the biggest gate of the biggest estate her eyes had the pleasure of seeing.

She'd been waiting for a few minutes and had told Denki she was outside the  place where the sleepover was to be held.

She was unexpectedly invited by Mina and Jirou to a sleepover she wasn't planning on going to until Denki begged her.

She could never say no to her blonde dummy of a cousin.
Though two hours late she finally arrived, even though the girls thought she wasn't gonna come.

The big gate opened and signaled her to get inside the Estate.
She walked straight towards the front door with her bag in one hand and teddy in another.

Momo stood outside her house and watched as the (H/c) haired girl made way towards her.
She thanked the heavens that it was dark outside or else Y/n would have noticed her frantic face.

But as soon as Y/n was standing in front of her, a switch kinda flipped and she was Momo Yaoyorozu, the Perfect student.

"Hi Y/n, we've never had the pleasure of officially meeting, please call me Momo." She said as she extended her hand.

Y/n took it and stiffened a bit when she felt Momo's cold, shaking hands against her warm hand.

"Nice to formally meet you Momo." She said letting go and looking at the black haired girl.

"Please come in. Everyone is upstairs."

They walked inside with Y/n following her behind. She admired the beautiful house that Momo called home.

It smelt rich and very much looked it. The beautiful paintings, statues around the house made her feel out of place with her cheap yet sentimental teddy that she won at the Carnival.

They reached Momo's room and when they walked in all eyes fell on Y/n.

"Hi..." she awkwardly greeted the small crowd of people who seemed occupied before she interrupted.

They all got up from their designated positions and crowded Y/n who was still standing in the doorway.

"Y/n, hi please call me Uraraka."

"Let me help you." Y/n said to Momo.