Crushes and heartbrak

It had been two years and 7 months scince that first day of school, it was the start of summer that means cruise boats and the Hamptons Henry's favourite place maybe Also the beach as he entered the Archibald summer house with his best friend Jacob and lucy who he still had a crush on. He knew something was up.

The dining room emaculete with crystal everything making it look something like the Great Gatsby. Only if he knew what was going on with lucy he would feel much better about it.

Walking along the beach was a fun task for the New NJBC which was him, Summer, Jake and Lexi aka mini serena, mini chuck, mini blair and mini nate. Summer was obsessed with Jacob as he had the most georgus black hair. He mostly looked like his mother sage. He watched jacob with his Surfboard winding the waves with his father, he was more interested in the female side of things also known as Lucille Vanderbilt and what she and her dad was talking about. When lucy sat next to him he was scared to ask what's going on.

He turned to see lucy holding hands well with the bad boy in their grade, Bennet Baizen he was known for well being suspended alot. But Lucy was holding his hand he couldn't understand why she would do such a thing. Even though he was taken by MJ he felt more inlove with lucy then he did before. She started to dance in the waves with Him. Henry looked more heartbroken then ever but he was a bass and bass's don't cry.

Few hours later he walks back with lucy who he was upset at.

"Why Baizen 3 million guys in this world and you choose baizen"henry snarls
Lucy looked at him confused "why should I not see him give me a reason and I'm henry bass is not a good enough reason"lucy says looking at him.
Henry was confused I'm henry bass was his answer for everything.
"I-"he says trying to figure out what to say.
"3 words 8 letter say them and I'm yours"she says with tears in her eyes
"I-"he says trying to say it but he couldn't he wanted to so badly.
"That's what I thought"she says as she walks away with Bennett. Henry watched her go he felt a girls arms around his chest as she hugs him from behind.

The rest of the summer was awkward, as the leaves turned to brown it was fall again. Henry rode his bike to the Vanderbilts after not seening her at school but he had got told she moved to england.