15

"ᗯᕼᗴᑎ Ꮖ Ꭲᗴしし Ꭹᝪᑌ Ꮖ しᝪᐯᗴ Ꭹᝪᑌ, Ꮖ ᗩᗰ поᎢ ᔑᗩᎩᏆᑎᏀ ᏆᎢ ᝪᑌᎢ ᝪᖴ ᕼᗩᗷᏆᎢ, Ꮖ ᗩᗰ ᖇᗴᗰᏆᑎᗞᏆᑎᏀ Ꭹᝪᑌ ᎢᕼᗩᎢ Ꭹᝪᑌ ᗩᖇᗴ ᗰᎩ しᏆᖴᗴ"

Seungmin was the first to wake up the next morning. Hyunjin's arms were tightly wrapped around his body. Minnie felt warm and safe, he never wanted to leave his arms. The boy turned around so he'd face his master. His eyes trailed over every little feature of Hyunjin's face. He loved him, he really did. No one ever made Seungmin as happy as Hyunjin. And something about his peacefully sleeping face made him fall for the older one even more. Minnie carefully placed his finger on Jinnie's nose "Boop" he thought and smiled cutely. His finger then traveled down to the other's lips but quite quickly he took it away and placed a soft peck on his lips. Seungmin was sad the other one was still sleeping but he didn't want to wake him up either so he just cuddled close again and buried his face in the crook of Hyunjin's neck. But he couldn't resist and placed small kisses all over his master's neck. The older boy woke up because of the tickling feeling, his voice was very raspy "Good morning, baby" Hyunjin's hand was quick to find it's way to Minnie's hair which he ruffled.

Minnie's gaze shot up with a huge smile "Good morning~" he pecked the other's lips. Hyunjin however pulled the younger's head closer again and tangled him in a soft kiss. When Hyunjin broke it he head a tired but happy smile on his lips "Did you sleep well?" he was still patting Minnie. Seungmin nodded his head "I love you" he wanted to know whether the other's words were a dream or reality. Hyunjin giggled "You're so cute, Minnie" the younger one was about to pout but Hyunjin continued talking "I love you too"

Seungmin sat up with his legs crisscrossed and he fiddled with his fingers "D-do you really love me? Like.. uhm actual love? Like how I love you?" Hyunjin sat up as well, he rested his elbows on his knees and his chin on his hands. Like this he was leaning forward and he looked into Minnie's eyes "You make me feel like no one ever did. I spend all my life looking for something to fill the empty spot and I thought I found it with my work. That's why I kept working from early in the morning til late at night and I really enjoyed it. But ever since I have you in my life, I get up in the morning and want to go back to bed right away. I want to hold you in my arms all day long, I want to be with you every chance I get" he let out a soft sigh while smiling "I can't imagine a life without you anymore. Every time you smile, especially when I know I'm the reason for your happiness it's like.. like.. I can't even describe it. It's just the most beautiful feeling anyone could ever feel." He seemed kind of shy when he looked down and let out a soft chuckle "I should've asked you way sooner. I should've asked you when you first told me you love me but I only get to do it now..." Hyunjim grabbed both of Seungmin's hands, holding them tightly. He looked back into Minnie's eyes noticing a few tears in them. Hyunjin took in a deep breath because it's his first time saying those words "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Seungmin looked surprised at the words or was it shock? He didn't want to hear those words "No!" he couldn't hold back his tears "I don't want things to change!" he started sobbing. Hyunjin had to take a moment to realize what just happened but at the same time he pulled the boy into a hug. "Baby nothing has to change, we're basically in a relationship already" he tried to calm down the other one but it seemed to worsen things "Don't say that!" Minnie pushed himself away from Hyunjin and quickly ran into the bathroom nect door.

Hyunjin was completely dumbfounded and confused, he tried to think about why Minnie reacted like this. Seungmin loved him too so Hyunjin didn't know why the boy had such a big problem with being his boyfriend. But then he remembered. He remembered why Minnie was with him in the first place. He remembered why he wanted to take care of him. Why he wanted to protect him. Hyunjin got up from the bed as well and knocked at the bathroom door, he heard loud sobs from inside. In between those sobs Seungmim choked out "Don't be my boyfriend" "Baby, I won't do anything against your will, I hope you know that. Please open the door, I want to talk" Hyunjin tried to keep his voice as calm as possible. Minnie soon opened the door, his eyes were red and tear stains were all over his cheeks. Hyunjin felt bad, after all he is responsible for the younger's emotional breakdown.

Hyunjin grabbed the younger's hand and lead him back to the bed, where he sat down and pulled Minnie onto his lap. He had his arms lovely wrapped around Minnie's waist "Baby, I won't do anything to hurt you. Being someone's boyfriend doesn't mean anything like what you experienced. It's actually supposed to be the complete opposite. I love you and you love me, I mean we don't necessarily have to be in a relationship but it's kind of a promise to stay loyal to each other and to only love the person you're in a relationship with. It's also supposed to be a promise to always be there for each other. It took me way too long to realize how much I love you but now I really want to be your boyfriend. I want to go on dates with you, I want to love you, I just want to spend time with you"

Minnie sniffed "I-if you're my boyfriend y-you won't hurt me a-and make me suffer and ma-make me watch you d-" Hyunjin interrupted when he noticed the boy struggling more and more with every word "I won't do anything to make you feel bad. I want you to be happy and I'll always try to make you happy. I love you.. so so much" he cupped Minnie's face. Seungmin wiped away his tears and softly nodded his head "I trust you a-and I want to make you happy too. I want to be your b-boyfriend" Hyunjim couldn't hold in a smile at those words "You won't regret that decision" he pecked the younger's lips "Because now you get more cuddles~" he giggled and laid down with the boy, wrapping his arms and legs around the younger one and showering him with kisses. Seungmin's mood completely changed, he loved Hyunjin way too much to stay sad when being cuddled by him. He couldn't hold in his giggles and squeaks when the older then started to tickle him.

The two boys are now officially a couple and nothing could get in between them at that point. What will happen in their future is still written in the stars. But looking at their strong bond and love, their future has to be happy. They probably never adopted children but well who knows maybe Hyunjin surprised Seungmin with a puppy or two. Between all these speculation one fact is for sure, they changed each other's lives to the positive and they will always remember what they had.

THE END

it's.. over..
wow..
this book has been quite something
and ik ik I probably left some of you curious about Minnie's past and I'm glad to tell you, I'll put it in a oneshot (promo for my skz oneshot book)
idk when but it will definitely come

last but not least thank you thank you thank you to all of you who were reading this story, voting on it and/or commenting on it
I really appreciate all of you so much I can't put it in words
just
THANK YOU ♡♡