The Meeting

(Nobody's POV)

Izuku sat on a rock happily wafting his tail in the water. He loved everything about the sea. The fish, the plants, and loved watching people swim. He had a friend a but they drifted away from him as they both got older. So he just likes keeping to himself and loving his mother dearly as she was all he really had. He tilted his head as a large boat crossed into his view, the word "Todoroki" on the side. As Izuku looked closer, he saw a young half-and-half boy staring around his area of the rock.

(Shoto's POV)

 My family, well, what was left of it decided to go on a small fishing trip. I wasn't interested in fishing so I just looked out onto the water. My eyes wandered toward what looked like a boy with a...tail? Was it really a tail? The boy suddenly dunked into the water. 

"Wait!" 

I reached over the rail, lost my footing, and went over the edge. And yes this is humiliating, but I don't know how to swim. I frantically tried to kick my way back to the surface as I went deeper. I never imagined I would die because I drowned.

(Izuku's POV)

The boy looked straight at me! What if he saw me? He did look kinda cute. No! You haven't even met him yet, you can't say that! I heard a splash in the water and turned my head. I saw the boy sinking. Did he not know how to swim? What do I do? Mom always told me to never show anyone my form! I can't let him just die! I swam around in circles and grumbled. I finally got myself together and start swimming over to him.

(Shoto's POV) 

I was running out of air. Much longer and I would drown and die. All I could think as my oxygen slowly depleted was "Someone. Anyone. Please save me..." As I slowly closed my eyes, the sun caused something to shimmer and I was being pulled. My eyes close as I pass out.

(Nobody's POV) 

As Izuku pulled Shoto above water, he looked back at him. He was alive but he would need time to wake up. Izuku got closer to the shore and set him down on his mother's small boat. He drug himself and his tail onto shore and covered his gills, waiting for them to close. As they closed, his tail shifted into legs and he wobbly stood up. He was always a bit weak when his tail shifted. He started to walk to the beach house his mother owned to get some clothes for the boy.

 He started to walk to the beach house his mother owned to get some clothes for the boy

(The house looks something like this but bigger and the bedrooms are upstairs)

Izuku walked inside and went upstairs to his bedroom. He got in his drawer and pulled out some clothes. 

"I hope these fit..." He mumbled to himself. 

He went to the bathroom downstairs and got a towel. As he got the towel, Inko stopped him.

"Izuku sweetie. What's all that for?" she asked softly.

Izuku looked at her and thought about telling her what happened. He decided to tell her.

After he had told her what happened, she looked outside the window at her little boat. 

"That's nice to hear that you're helping him. But did he see your tail?"

"I don't think so," he softly told her as he too looked at the boat.

(I forgot to say this in the info, but Izuku's tail scales are pretty expensive if they were to be sold. There have been people that try to catch him in nets so they could take some of his scales so that's why Inko doesn't let him show anyone his tail.)

"Well, go take care of the boy. I'm going to start dinner and maybe he'll eat with us if he's hungry."

Izuku nodded. "Okay Mom." He quickly walked out the door and to the boat as the young boy started to wake up.

(Todoroki's POV)

I started to wake up and looked over as a small green haired boy walking toward me. 

The boy climbed onto the boat and set some clothes and a towel down. 

"Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?"

I shake my head. "No. Where am I exactly?"

The boy looked at a beach house. "You're on my mom's boat. You almost drowned." He reached for the clothes and held them out to me.  "Here. They may not fit properly, but you need dry clothes."

I take them and nod. "Thank you."

He smiles. "Of course! If you want to change you can come inside and change in the bathroom. I can wash your clothes for you."

I nod again and stand up. "Thank you again."

He smiles more and hops off the boat and onto the sand.

I grab the towel and dry myself off as much as I could at the moment. I followed him to the house and walk in after he walked in.

He pointed to a room. "Bathroom's over there." 

I nod and walk into the bathroom. The house was nice but nothing like I live in. I shut the door and change. His clothes were a bit tight but it would manage for now. I came out and he grabbed my wet clothes, taking them so he could wash them.

The boy looked at me. "Oh by the way. I'm Izuku Midoriya." He pointed to a woman. "And that's my mom."

His mom looked at me. "You can call me Inko." 

I nod. "I'm Shoto Todoroki."

Izuku lit up. "You're the son of Endeavor! Woah. Cool!"

I sigh. "Not really... My dad's a scumbag."

He tilts his head. I'd rather not tell him what he did so I sit on the floor. 

Inko came over. "Oh don't sit on the floor sweetie. You can sit on the couch."

I nod and get up. "Okay."

(Time skip to when they're eating)

I look at Inko. "Thank you for making extra for me."

"Oh sweetie don't worry about it. You were our guest so I wanted you to eat something before your family came to get you," she spoke softly.

Izuku smiles. "Yeah. We're always happy to cook more 

Wow... So bright. Like the sun. He's cute. I give him that.

(Izuku's POV)

(Shoto is back in his own clothes)  

Shoto, my mom, and I ate and finished and Shoto got up as there was a knock at the door. "Thank you for the meal."

My mom smiles. "Of course Shoto. You're welcome anytime."

I nod. "Yeah! You're always welcome."

Shoto smiles, walks to the door, and leaves.

I smile more. I've finally met him. I can finally say that he looks good.

Sorry it took so long. I've been busy with other things. Hope you like this chapter!