𝟏.

Y/n sighed, rolling on her bed

Y/n sighed, rolling on her bed. She lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling, her mind in a daze. She didn't feel like going out, not even a little bit. The past few days had been incredibly cold and dreary, and all she wanted to do was curl up under her warm blankets, binge-watch her favourite TV series, and indulge in some guilty pleasure junk food. But then again, she couldn't help but feel like she deserved a break. After all, she had just survived a gruelling exam season that had left her feeling completely drained and on the brink of burnout.

As she glanced over at the clock on her nightstand, she saw that it read 6:23 pm. 

The sound of the water was soothing, and she stepped into the shower, feeling the hot water cascading down her body. She closed her eyes and let out a sigh of relief, feeling all her muscles slowly melting and her mind becoming calm. The warm water was a balm to her skin, and she fully relaxed, taking her time to complete her shower routine.

Her makeup took less time. She did her everyday routine with burgundy lipstick that complemented her skin tone, mascara, and falsies. After her hair was finally dried and styled, it took her a good 20 minutes to decide what to wear.

When she was finally ready, she got all of her things and her car keys and left her apartment. The ride to the Founding had been extremely peaceful, against all her expectations, and she even easily found a parking lot! Maybe she was dreaming, she thought with a smile.

«Y/N! »

As soon as she got out of the car and entered the venue, Sasha ran towards Y/N and hugged her tightly. Y/N felt a warm embrace and reciprocated the hug.

«Hello, potato girl, I thought you were coming home today. I'm starting to get jealous. »

Y/n said, pretending to be offended, but Sasha kissed both her cheeks.

«Oh y/n, I'm sorry! I was at Nicolo's house, and I lost track of time. »

«Of course you did... »

She smirked, and the girl blushed, looking away, embarrassed. Nicolo was her boyfriend; They were the perfect couple and truly meant for each other. Y/n wished to have a love like that. She couldn't bring herself to start a new relationship and go beyond some one-night stands. Her last relationship was a joke; her ex cheated on her with lots of girls and had a baby with one of those.

«Don't make that face! Nothing happened! »

«Okay! Okay! I believe you...»

She rolled her eyes, grabbed the coat sleeve, and tugged her along into one of the quieter halls. The place was not crowded; there was a nice and relaxed atmosphere. Sasha led Y/n to a private room where their friends were. 

«Is it allowed? To smoke? »

«Yes, Reiner booked it on purpose! » Y/n looked at the guys. Everyone was here: Reiner and Berthold were engrossed in conversation while simultaneously sipping on their beers, and Porco was standing in close proximity to them, also enjoying a beer. Meanwhile, Annie and Mikasa were conversing with Armin, Historia, and Ymir, who were all standing closely together. Jean and Connie were waving at them, pointing to the two empty seats near them.