Chapter 7 ~Part 1~

Chapter 7

~Part 1~

“Are you sure you’re okay? You seem incredibly pale.” Will asked for the millionth time this evening.

“Honestly Will can you stop worrying I feel perfectly fine.” I lied.

In all honesty I did feel quite ill but I made a promise to Will that I’d meet up with him and I considering I haven’t seen him since last week I really wanted to meet up with him again.

“Sorry but I can’t help it.” He said smiling sheepishly causing me to smile.

“It’s okay I don’t mind really.” I said simply.

“Okay then shall we head off to go watch the movie?” He asked looking at his watch.

I nodded as he stood up and offered his hand for me to take. I smiled up at him in appreciation as I took his hand in my own, but as soon as I stood up all the air in my head just swirled around me. I felt incredibly dizzy all of a sudden as I stumbled forward.

“Shit!” I heard Will mumbled as he held my weight of the ground.

“Muffin are you okay?” He asked his voice laced with concern.

“Yeah I’m fine…” I lied in a drawl.

“Okay maybe I’m not.” I continued smiling sheepishly.

“I knew you weren’t feeling well! Now come on let’s get you home.” He stated with a frown while her wrapped his arm around my waist holding me up.

It was complete silence while we were walking back to my dorm building, I could definitely tell that he was upset that I didn’t tell him I was feeling unwell. I had a good reason for it though… Okay maybe it was just because I wanted to spend more time with him but still he can’t be that mad at me for just wanting to spend time with him.

"Okay you live on the fifth floor, am I right?" Will asked breaking the silence.

"Mmhmm." I mumbled into his chest.

Great, just what I needed. I seriously didn’t think I'd get ill this quickly after being really ill not that long ago. I really dislike my weak metabolism, why couldn't I just be healthy so I can have a normal day out without having to worry about fainting and getting ill.

"Do you need me to help you out or-"

Wills sentence was cut short by a very familiar feminine one that always sends those ever familiar shivers down my spine.

"I will take it from here thank you William." She spoke coolly.

Will turned around and we were met with the sight of non-other than Alexis who of course looked as gorgeous as ever even in the casual clothes she was wearing.

"What happened?" She asked walking up to us with her jaw and fists clenched.

"Calm down its not Will's fault, I just didn’t tell him I was feeling unwell." I sighed weakly.

Alexis sighed also as she took me from Wills hold and without another word walked into her dorm ignoring Wills presence completely as she placed me on her sofa.

"Must you always be so rude towards him?" I asked slightly annoyed.

She only sighed then walked out of her room. After a minute she returned with a scowl on her face that actually made her look silly and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What?" She asked un-amused.

"It's just a scowl doesn't suit you." I stated simply.

She sighed, "Its only because I apologized then thanked pretty boy so you would get in a mood with me."