New film with Aamir khan

Time : 2009

A New thing , an offer made Fanaa problem back to the yard , A new film

Aamir's new film 3 idiots , Kajol read it.

It was good , no an excellent film , but it's for Aamir Khan , SRK will never forgive me this time , Kajol said.

And it's a short role even if he said he can add to it , add Kajol .

Kajol was so confused but she was thinking about a way to please both of them and herself

Next day , Kajol has a perfect idea .

Kajol called SRK , he didn't reply.

She left a message , he didn't reply for many days so she decided to refuse it for the good of everyone .

She called the director , she asked him to change her role or give her a role of one of 3 idiots

men the director thought that she was joking . he laughs and the ends the call.

SRK felt great when he heard that .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day , SRK was alone , sitting in a dark place as he was sitting in cinema .

There was a drink and some food in front of him , sitting in front of a big screen , locking the door , the screen started showing something , SRK went to the TV to turn on a DVD of a movie to watch suddenly something opened , the city of Kashmir , Kajol and Aamir Khan .

SRK obligated himself to watch Fanaa , but wait , let me tell you the reason , that was after he read comments of the perfect couple of Aamir Khan and Kajol , fans love them , as they love SRKAJOL , they talked about bed scene , Kajol never did that with him while she agreed to do that with Aamir .so he wants to check all of that after he read and heard all the comments there was no bad comment , except what happened in Gujarat , and few comments about Kashmir from terrorists that it doesn't matter . this couple competes SRKAJOL .

the film started, he was so mesmerizing with Kajol beauty , he just loves her as he does always

Few minutes later, Kajol appeared with Aamir . SRK turned to be so angry , he is a man , he can recognize these gazes , he likes her , how couldn't him this is Kajol , SRK's eyes with fire inside came out of it but he continues to watch that scene.

he continued watching while he was biting his nails , his lips .

it started to show them hugging , he can't anymore , he started drinking once , twice more and more .

Dekho na started , he sees them kissing , hugging , he can't anymore , he broke the glass then he drank from the bottle , the bed scene started , he saw it and he threw the bottle , turned off the tv and he doesn't watch the film anymore .

it's like a mental breakdown for SRK but after first message from Kajol , he can't be upset , he just went and took her to quite place .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They went to a far place the kissed patiently , hugging , SRK wants to do more with her and Kajol just wants to please him and making everything as good as before .

he took her shirt off , starting kissing her neck down to her chest she was moaning , smiling , wanting more . she came to him took off his clothes started kissing him , they did it as they want to so badly after 27 years , she gave her lover the thing that she never gave to anyone except her husband , just to apologize .

They woke up hugging , he kissed her forehead , she smiled and kissed his chest then , silence , darkness and everyone went back home .

since that media when asked Kajol Aamir or SRK ? she was always choosing SRK (her secret man) .

*She chose her man , maybe we lost them KAJMIR forever but she chose her love because she knew that she will never regret it *