Fight to win a married queen

Aamir's issue in Gujarat started again , rising more and more , people were standing with him , others were with the government.
Aamir insisted on his opinion, kajol had been asked about it , and she was totally with him .
On may 25th , Fanaa had been released in theatres , suddenly it banned in Gujarat, Gujarat is 60 million populations it means losing a very big fandom .
Since that happened , Fanaa is not screening in Gujarat but after all it was so successful movie .
After this big success, Aamir wanted to do an interview with kajol about the movie ,
Aamir insisted on doing that interview in fact Aditya didn't want to do it but After that he accepted.
Aamir just wanted to see Kajol because he knew that he will not be able to see her alone maybe for life .
Kajol wasn't that happy with this interview, she accepted it just because they ( Aditya and Kunal ) insisted on it .
She went with her red Saree and beautiful long hair falling on her shoulders.
Opposite to all interviews in the world , Aamir hugged kajol first in fact it was so surprising because no one did that with his co-star .
He hugged her tightly, he was missing her so much , that time they didn't do promotions, he was a gentleman with her .
He waited her to sit and then he sit , they started talking , Aamir was as always staring on her , he can't stop doing that , he was embracing her and wanted to hear her opinion about him , kajol was feeling insecure a little bit about him , she was giving her opinion but she was so aware because she felt his feelings towards her she doesn't want that feelings to grow up more , she is marrying his best friend so how could he , how could he do that for his best friend!!! I should just rum away from him * said kajol*.
The interview ended , Aamir was so sad because he felt that she doesn't want him .

———————————————————————————
KANK had been released too . A story of two couples , One of them SRK and prietty ( they look identical to SRK and Gauri in fact) An old married couple who loose their interest in their relationship
The other was Abheishik and Rani ( the husband who is madly in love with his wife but she doesn't love him) it seems the opposite of kajol and Ajay
Kajol loves him but he is betraying her .
SRK and Rani loved each other but they want just to improve their marriage but they couldn't so they slept with each other then this guilty feeling came again and they left each other, after all of that they get married.
The film faced many opposite opinions and critics.
This film was supported betraying .
It wasn't that good movie .
Many of audiences saw it as SRKAJOL love story .
In fact Fanaa was so much better than it .
———————————————————————————
Kajol won a filmfare award for the best leading role in Fanaa but as SRK said when he was giving her the award but he said that she is celebrating her wedding anniversary and it's a very important reason to not attend .
Kunal recieved the award instead of her . First Kunal asked him about the movie, SRK was blaming him why he didn't chose him for the leading role ( sure because kajol was in that movie) .
Since Fanaa releasing and even then SRK started to annoy Aamir just because Kajol accepted to do his film and refused KANK .
A war came between SRK and Aamir after that interview when SRK was talking badly about Aamir and Fanaa before that they were best friends in fact SRK was attending all the first screening of Aamir's films with Gauri
Aamir wasn't that much social but he attended for example K3G screening .
You can imagine how a two best friends turned to be enemies even Aamir didn't know why? Because SRK was the one who started this war .
But SRK knew that he was so jealous, this jealousy of love , he can't handle that , even if he was aware and wanted to get over it , Kajol was stalking the news but she wasn't talking like before with SRK till that time.
Kajol : it's just too much Aamir is so right , he did nothing, while SRK is definitely crazy
SRK started to be over and over and he said bad words about Aamir and Aamir said too that SRK is just my dog .
This war was till 2013 , they apologised to each other but for sure nothing was like before .