First meeting

Place : Devgan's house
Kajol: wth is that? - No no I'll not do this film
It's a big expose for us
(She was so anxious )
Kajol was calling someone while Nysa was sleeping,
Kajol: Jay Baby , did you receive a new script ?
Ajay : kajol I've received many , why?
Kajol replied: babe it's the one from karan ,
Ajay : oh , yes!
Kajol: if you want to do it , do it . But I'll not .
Ajay: I don't want to , it's non sense .
We will face a big rejection from our fans .
Kajol ended the call while she was saying * A big rejection!!! What if they knew you , your reality ?
Even that but this heart can't hate you!!

Kajol ended the call while she was saying * A big rejection!!! What if they knew you , your reality ?Even that but this heart can't hate you!!

——————————
One hour later
Kajol called Karan to tell him their decision.
He answered: hello Kajol , how are you? We were waiting for your answer *me and SRK of course *
Kajol : is SRK here (with stuttering )
Karan : yes, he is .. just a min I'll turn the speaker on .
Kajol: hello SRK, how are you? Miss you so much
SRK: hello, miss you too (he was so excited to know her decision so she was so hurry and not so concentrated )
Kajol: so Karan , Ajay and me can't do this film sorry .
SRK: was so surprised and turned sad.
He started shouting without any cause
Why Kajol tell me why ??
He stopped when they asked him to calm down .
She knows that he was so excited to work again with her , she said sorry SRK but if Karan will change the script a little bit , I'll agree .
SRK , Kajol and Karan decided to meet at night in Karan's house .
SRK went home , dressed so well like a groom in his wedding, put the perfume that she always loves .
Kajol also prepared herself well for this night with beautiful black dress

—————————————————-SRK and Kajol reached Karan's house , SRK first Then Kajol knocked the door, she came to Karan first , hugged him

—————————————————-
SRK and Kajol reached Karan's house , SRK first
Then Kajol knocked the door, she came to Karan first , hugged him .
Then she went to SRK , he was so happy , smiling from all of his heart, hugged her so tightly like he wants to put her inside his chest , he was smelling her perfume, this perfume that makes me so excited as always. Then he kissed her near her lips .
She hugged him , kissed him back with all of her passion smelling his perfume .
She forgot that she is married, forgot Karan and live her moment with her man because it'll not happen till they will meet again.

 Karan interpreted them : well guys let's start

Karan interpreted them : well guys let's start .
Kajol said with embarrassment: oh , sorry sure .
They sit , Kajol asked Karan to do some changes in the script,
Karan replied: what do you mean ? What changes ?
Kajol : I mean I can't accept that Maya betrayed her husband just because she doesn't love him while he does .
They should try and she specifically.they can try at least or get divorce, people will not accept that .
This movie will fail , it's like encouraging them to do the exact this *betraying * by the name of love as excuse.
SRK was quite and disappointed, has a little hope that Karan may accept and re-write the script.
Karan and after so many trials refused.
So Kajol apologised that she can't do it .
SRK accepted to do the movie but he was so angry that Kajol refused to do it with him .
Karan asked Kajol to promise him to do a little special appearance in one of the songs .
After she saw that anger on SRK's face , she accepted just to please him little but.
Kajol hugged them and left to her home.
SRK to karan : Karan why did you do that ?
You could change the sequences a little bit so why?
Karan : if I changed it , the movie will loose its main aim , everything will destroy , and I wrote it for the aim , so I'm so sorry , I can't. At least she will do the special appearance.
SRK : oh , Karan So I'm in but see you now .
I'm so tired ( SRK was so depressed)
Karan : see you SRK , good night.
Kajol you destroyed my plan , why! Omg
I should say that kajol was chosen first to do this character, people love SRKAJOL so they will get it .
———————————————
You can be silent but your eyes will expose you ❤️