USJ Trippin pt 1

.
.
"Bruh Y/n, did you see all those reporters outside?" Izuku asked me when I sat in my seat. "Yeh but I just pushed them out the way. I didn't feel like talking." A sweat drop rolled down his cheek. I rolled my eyes at him. "I pushed them out the way with my quirk bum." I paused for a second. "Also, my bad for not walking with you. My hair did not wanna act right."

"Oh that's ok." At that moment, Aizawa walked into class. "I looked over the footage from yesterday and you all did exceptionally well." He looked at Bakugo and Izuku then back down at his papers.

"Bakugo. Leave childhood grudges at the door... and Midoriya. I see you're still breaking bones. Do better." "Right!" Izuku yelped. Aizawa cleared his throat and continued with class. "Now. Moving on to more pressing matters..."

Just at the sound of his words, the class was filled with dreadful anticipation. "You'll need to elect a class president," he instructed. Everyone burst out shouting  'wow a normal school thing!' then immediately to 'pick me!'. "No,, we must hold an election for it is the only fitting way to decide the proper candidate!"

Guess who said that? Yep that's right, it was Iida. "Is that alright with you, Aizawa?" "I don't care. As long as you're finished before I wake up."

.....

I couldn't believe my eyes. "How in the hell did I get the most votes?" I somehow managed to get six votes. I gripped my nose in utter confusion. "Who even voted for me?" I looked around the class. "Oh you know I had to vote for you Y/n!" Mina squealed. I fake pouted. "Dang now I feel bad I didn't vote for you."

"Oh girl no worries. You can make up for it by sitting with me at lunch." she laughed. "It's a deal." We shook hands playfully then bust out laughing at each other.

Soon after, five other people said they voted for me.. none of them being Izuku. "Woooow. I can't believe you didn't vote for me Zuku," I say teasingly. "Aah sorry! Did you vote for me?" "No." I state dryly. I wheezed at the face he made.

"You should know when I'm messing around by now," I laugh

"You should know when I'm messing around by now," I laugh. "Anyways," I turn my attention to my classmates, "I'm not doing this." Many of them protested. "Nah. Izuku got it.😌" "Well I still want you to represent our class in some way," interjected Mina. Multiple 'yeah's' was heard in the room.

"Well then what y'all suggest?😐" 'What is y'all doing?' I thought. "Be our class's(?) majesty!" suggested Kaminari. "Yeah!" Kirishima piped up. "It fits you honestly," he said. "I meannn, since y'all insist I have no reason to decline."

I point towards myself and puff out my chest. "So I'm y'all's queen," then I point to Izuku, "And Zuku's the pres with Yaoyarozu as the vice." I smirked at the end of my declaration. "But Y/nnn," Izuku whined. "Aht aht! You'll be fine."

Suddenly Aizawa spoke up. "So you've decided on Midoriya as your president and Yaoyarozu as your vice president...along with Dreemur as.. the 'class queen'," he grumbled as he stepped out of his sleeping bag. "Now get out of here. It's lunchtime."