Mama Midoriya

AAAHHHHH 75 READS ALREADY TYSM <3
(apology at the end😓)

"Hey? Wanna meet my family?"

I had popped the question out of nowhere. I was currently out on a walk with Midoriya. All Might had granted him a day of relaxation so we decided to hang out. (ik how unlikely that is but bear with me :>)

"Huh? Oh umm sure." He looked a little nervous so I asked him about it. "Ya nervous or what?" I gave a small chuckle when he nodded his head. "For what? We've known each other for nine months now. You'd have to meet them some day."

It was quiet while we walked til he spoke up, "Well I know that but," he looked up at me, "Your family's just so cool. And.. what if they don't approve of me?" He looked to the ground again.

I stopped walking and stared at him with a solemn look on my face. He stopped beside me and looked into my eyes. He shifted in place, looking away as I kept staring at him.

I bust out laughing and he turns towards me, startled. "Boy you worried about nothing" I was hunched over at this point, laughing my head off. I calmed down a bit and was able to speak properly.

"They'll love you for sure. I've already talked about you to them and they like you." He was baffled. "Y-you, talk about me?" Midoriya seemed totally confused like he's never been talked about before.. in the good way of course.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, dragging him in the direction of my house. "Duh. You're great," I smiled at him, "Now come on!" I exclaimed in excitement but he didn't budge, causing me to stumble backwards.

He didn't say anything and grabbed my hand. He started pulling me in the other direction. "In that case," he trailed off. I looked at him curiously and kept silent as he lead me somewhere. "I want you to meet my mom. S-since we're so close to where I live anyway ahaha.."

Ah. There's the nervous Midoriya I know and love.

"Oh!" A smile was plastered across my face. "Well continue to lead the way Sir Midoriya." "Call me Izu..." His voice was barely above a whisper towards the end.

"Imma need you to speak up" I laughed at him. He cleared his throat, "Call me Izuku." He gazed at my face and I smiled at him. "Ok Izuku :)" He looked away. A small blush dusted his face.

.....

"We're here." I looked up amazed. "Wow you live here? These apartments are beautiful!" "Thank you, uhh come on." He pulled me towards the entrance and I followed after him.

As we got into the elevator he gripped my hand, as if he were nervous. "What are you nervous for? I'm the one meeting your mom, not the other way around," I looked at him teasingly as he chuckled. "Well.. my mom can be, a little extreme." He rubbed the back of his neck, laughing awkwardly.

"No worries. I bet she's no where near as bad as my family." Just as I said that the elevator door opened up. "Lezgo," I slurred as I pulled us out the elevator.

"Right." Midoriya led us to his home...

"Mom? I umm, I brought a friend over-" "Izuku, dear, you're home early." She went up and hugged Izuku, completely ignoring me in the process. "M-moooom," Izuku strained to loosen her grip on him.

When she let him go that's when she noticed me, standing awkwardly in the doorway. "Oh my! Hello, sweetie you must be Y/n. Izuku talks about you all the time!" "M-mom!" She ignored her son's pleas and beamed at me.

I smirked, taking advantage of this situation. I looked over at Izuku with a sly expression on my face. "So you talk about me hmm?" I raise an eyebrow, my smirk widening. "P-please..." He covered his face and looked away from me. He was blushing mad hard.