Wings

TW:

-blood

-screaming

-self harm

- death

===========================================

Tommy always looked up to Philza. Even though he wasn't Tommy's real father, he still loved him and wanted to be like him. Phil wasn't trying to get close to the boy until Tommy started growing wings. The older always thought he was the only member of the server with the ability to fly. It was nice to know he's not alone, but he also felt very responsible for the boy. Phil had to teach his son how to fly and not let him get hurt.

Tommy once promised:

'I'm gonna be just like you when I grow up'

He would give up everything, to keep his word.

But he couldn't.

He couldn't even look at Philza anymore.

He couldn't call him his father again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy and Wilbur were walking towards Manburg. 

The older seemed enthusiastic. He was talking loudly with a smile on his face.

Tommy on the other hand was scared. He was worried about his brother, he wasn't as happy since the beggining of L'manburg. Oh, he missed these days, he missed seeing Wilbur playing with Fundy. He missed his older brother, because whatever is walking next to him, definitely isn't  Will.

They entered the country and splitted. Tommy went to check on Tubbo, to see if everything is alright, and Wilbur went the opposite way. When Tommy looks back at this day he wishes he turned around and ran after his brother. Because no one was ready for what was going to happen.

-----------------------------------------------

Some were fighing, some were running, some were screamimg. But Tommy was looking for Wilbur. Things were getting out of hand and he wanted to get out. The boy was searching everywhere, but there was no sign of his brother.

He was walking down a hill when a huge explosion happened right next to him. Tommy saw L'manburg tearing into pieces. He stood there, frozen, looking at his home blowing up. 

 Niki's scream pulled him out of his trance. The young woman was crying and looking at something, terrified. Tommy followed her gaze and saw Philza and Wilbur. He froze again. His father was holding a sword covered in blood... his brothers, who was laying on the ground. His eyes open, blood coming out of his mouth, his hands rested on the huge wound on his stomach.

Tommy couldn't stop looking at this. As much as he wanted to look away, he coudn't. He didn't want to believe that his Wilbur was dead. He died by the hands of their father.

When Tommy's and Philza's eyes met, everything that was left in the youngers heart broke. His world and his body stared collapsing. Everything went black and the boy barely could hear people talking above his head. He wanted to scream but quiet sobs were the only thing that came out of the devastated kid. He realized that he lost everything. That Wilbur was more of a father than Phil could ever be.  And now his gone. 

---------------------------------------------------

He was in pain. He was hurting in every way possible. At first, that was eveything he could think about. But after he fully woke up, all the memories from the war came back. Tommy screamed in agony. Wilbur was dead.

Someone bursted into the room. Tommys vision was blurred by tears, so he didn't recognize the person. The intruder placed his one hand around the boy's waist, and the second one on Tommy's cheek and wiped away the tears. The face in front of him belonged to Awesamdude, guard of the prison. He always helped Tommy, he built a hotel for him and learned how to act like an Animal Crossing character, just to make the younger smile. Sam was one of the only people who knew what Tommy went through, Dream told him everything.

"I'm sorry Sam. I'm so so sorry." The younger said with his face burried into Sam's shoulder. "No no no, shhhh. You've done nothing wrong." he pulled the boy impossibly closer. They remained in the hug for a while, until a woman entered the room.

"Oh, sorry if I'm interrupting something." She said and started to back off.

"PUFFY" Tommy screamed and tried to get up. But as soon as he stood up a sharp pain made him fall back down. 

"Oh god. Tommy you must be careful, little guy" Sam said with a worried look on his face and helped the boy sit back on the bed.

"Sam's right. You just woke up. How are you feeling?" Puffy asked as she placed a hand on Tommy's forehead. " Everything hurts. Everything..." The boy sobbed.

"No wonder. You were standing really close to the explosion. Almost every part of your body got injured."   "Almost?"- Hope was shining in his eyes - "Yes, luckily your wings are perfectly fine. Your dad will be really happy that you can still fly-"     "No, he's not my father. He never was. I don't want to know him, live with him or do anything else with him" 

None of the adults knew what to say. Sam was the first to break the silence " What do you mean, little guy? Where are you going to live?" (Tommy lived with Phil, he never had his dirt house ) - Tommy thought for a short second and his eyes exploded with joy and hope- " With you Sam! Of course if you want to." - The older looked at him, frozen and all the light in Tommy faded - " I'm so sorry, it was a stupid question-"   " It was stupid indeed. Of course you can live with me! I have a spare room!" He pulled Tommy into a tight hug. Puffy, who watched the whole situation, smiled widely and went to a different room o get Tommy's things.

==========================================================

  I hope this will be at least 3 parts.  Also i don't know how I feel about this way of writing dialogues, lmk i its not too hard to read.

06.05.2021 : lmao this is the only part of this. i dont think im gonna finish it

words: 1004