"I... i..." shoved the whole muffin in his mouth. "I..wanth tho cub"

"You want to go to the club", "okay next"

Gulf chewed fast blinking eyes, "chu undasand??"

"Dealing with you longer than you thought", "spill it"

He bites on his lips, cheeks tuning crimson, "a gay club"

Mild smiles patting Gulf's head, "see it was easy... right??", "so gay club it is" he picked up his phone, looking for the nearby clubs...

"you will come with me"

"you want me to"

Gulf nods yes

"then I will come"

He jumped on Mild, hugging him, Mild's hands were going up and down on his back soothing way..." I am scared phi"

"Why??", "Scared to tag as gay??"

"no",

"Then??"

"what if I like it"

"Isn't that good"

"Yaa but, what if i like it, more than I should"

Mild flicks on Gulf's head, "Now am scared for the men out there"

The night became darker and they get ready for the club, it was a new experience for them... Gulf dressed up in casual plain blue jeans, and a pastel amber shirt, paired up with white snickers,

Ready to confirm, was it all curiosity or he actually likes men... His experience with women was okay, he has no issues with them, apart from he gets bored, the conversion couldn't hold him as much...but the guys he never thought them as an option, until this ken doll appears snatching his sleep aways, Now he can see the possibility...

And today is the night to confirm that possibility..

They entered in the club, Mild remain close to Gulf, headed directly at the bar counter... it was not a big club, divided in sections, with visible partition, the crowd was dancing on his left...he can check people out from here...

They ordered the drink, Gulf's heart was racing, it is like riding motor bike for the first time, makes him anxious, yet thrilling.

Mild eyed him "We are not here to get drunk, face up and look for your guy"

Gulf gulped down the vodka shot.. "I am ready" twirled on his sit, facing the crowd, wow so many people, are they all gay, it feels like a different world, a few guys were dancing close pretty provocatively, grinding together... his ears buzzed at looking at those things, he ordered one more drink...

Mild poked on his side, "how about the guy with long hairs"

"Where??"

"In corner, couch, with two ladies and a guy"

"I think he is with someone"

"I don't think so", "how??"

Soon the said man was pinned down to the couch, the man beside him was shoving his tongue in his cavity... Mild gulped looking somewhere else, he is accepting the gay thing, but watching Ummm little uncomfortable...

Whereas Gulf was in awe, he was enchanted by the scene going on on the couch...

He wants to try, with the new adrenaline kicking in, bottoms up another drink, and moves to the dance floor...

Mild held his arm,

"All fishes are their P", "let's eat one"

Mild shakes his head, ohhh boy, don't get drunk and do some weird shit... "be safe" he shouts, keeping his eye over Gulf... hoping nothing goes wrong...