𝟎𝟖

- Can You Hear Me Now

It's been a couple of days, since the girls had found Alison's bracelet's in the woods

It's been a couple of days, since the girls had found Alison's bracelet's in the woods. Aurora was pushing Hope in a stroller as she walked with the four girls across a large lawn of grass in the town square, heading towards a wooden bench when Emily glanced at Hanna and asked, " How bad did your mom busy you over wrecking Sean's car?"

"Okay, I did not wreck it," Hanna protested rolling her eyes slightly in frustration, " I damaged it. And, actually, everyone's being really mature about it" Aurora raised her eyebrows at the blonde with an expectantly look on her face as Aria nodded her head and hummed, "Oh"

Hanna glanced at her friends with a look of annoyance on her face seeing the look on their faces like they didn't believe a word the blonde had just said, "There's no 'oh', we're just being grown-ups, that's all." Aurora hummed with a teasing smile on her face as she turned the stroller around smiling down at her daughter who was cooing loudly, " Hmm, of course you are"

The blonde stifled a laugh looking at the brunette shaking her head at Aurora's antics but before she could say anything Aria spoke up gesturing towards the bench in front of them, "Okay, so the town is gonna put in a new bench, and we'll plant the flowerbeds, and there's gonna be a pathway of art tiles."

"Art- tiles?" Aurora questioned with furrowed eyebrows as she took a seat on the already existing bench handing her daughter Mr Snuggles to play with. Aria hummed with a smile on her face, " Mm-hm"

"Messages, pictures, memories of Alison," Emily explained, smiling fondly at the thought causing Hanna to tilt her head to the side with a sarcastic smile on her face and comment, "Aw, like little headstones." Aurora rolled her eyes at the blondes antics while Aria sent a warning glare at Hanna and scolded her, " Hanna!"

The blonde furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, wondering what she had said wrong as she glanced between her friends and asked, " What?" Aurora just send Hanna a look causing her to shrug her shoulders as Emily glanced at each one of them and suggested, "We should each do a tile."

Hanna reached her hand into the bag pulling out Alison's bracelet as she glanced between her friends and exclaimed, "You know, I've had Alison's bracelet since the day we found it in the woods, and I don't want the responsibility anymore." She held the bracket towards Aria who took a steep back shaking her head, " I don't want it"

"Seriously, somebody take this," Hanna insisted still waving the purple bracelet around. Aurora groaned at her friends childish behaviour as they made no move to grab the material causing the brunette to roll her eyes in annoyance grabbing the bracelet and exclaimed, "Stop acting like a bunch of babies, it's a bit of material."

"That could have something to do with A." Aria remarked raising her eyebrows making Aurora send her an expectantly look and replied, "There's nothing that A can say or do to get us into trouble without making trouble for herself"