(Mary Saotome) Allergies

Request: none

Type: Fluff

Y/n's POV-

'Ah crap,' I just woke up and my allergies are acting up. 'I knew i shouldn't have carried that flower, guess i'm not going to school today.' I sigh and sit up so I can text my tsundere girlfriend, Mary.

Baka🙄: Hey Mary

Tsundere🥰: What is it babe

Baka🙄: My allergies are acting up so can tell the teacher that I won't be there for a few days

Tsundere🥰: Fine, but i'm coming over later

Baka🙄: No, I don't want to get you sick so stay away until i'm fine 

Tsundere🥰: Nothing you say is going to change my mind

Baka🙄: Fine but if you get sick don't get mad at me

I roll over to the other side of the bed and went to sleep. Eight hours later, i get a facetime call from Mary. I answer it to see her, Yumeko, and Ryota. "Oh wassup guys," "Open your door we're coming to you," "We have a surprise for you," "Ok, i'm getting up right now," I walk to the door and did as they said. "I unlocked my door, now what," "Hold on, we're almost there," "Okay then." I sit on my couch and a couple minutes later I see a girlfriend and her friends walk into my house with bags. "Hey Y/n, Mary said your not feeling good so we came to help you. Ryota and I aren't going to stay for long though," "It's fine, I don't want any of you to get sick anyways." 

I stand up and see everyone looking at with red faces. I realize that I only have on sweatpants and a bra on, which gives everyone a clear vision of my 8-pack. I start getting a red face myself. "I'll......be back," I say sprinting toward my bedroom.

Mary's P.O.V-

"Ara ara, I didn't know Y/n had such a body, I should taken her instead," I heard Yumeko say. "Hey, watch it, that's my girlfriend your talking about," I say threating her, putting my fists up. "Well, we'll be going now, bye Mary," Yumeko says before leaving with Ryota behind her like a dog. "Bye Mary," he says before leaving also. I sit down on Y/n's couch waiting for her to come out of her room. As i scroll through Instagram, she walks walks back in with a hoodie on . "Hey Tsun-Tsun, where is Yumeko and Ryota," she asks. "Okay, 1, stop calling me that, and 2, they left so it's just me and you, anyways can I use your microwave," "Sure," she says before sneezing. I guess I never paid attention to her because that sneeze sounded exactly like a kitten's.

Back to Y/n's P.O.V

Mary got up from the couch and made her way towards my kitchen. I sat back onto my couch and turned on my TV. I put on a weird anime show called 'Kakegurui'. As I'm watching this show, Mary puts her arms around my neck and sits down with a bowl of soup. "Open your mouth babe," she says putting her hand under my chin and turning my head to face her. As I did what she say, she put a spoon with the soup in my mouth. A wave of warmth passed through me as I swallowed the soup with a little hum. Mary then patted my head, chuckling, "Guessing you liked it." 

We continued to watch the show while Mary fed me. We finished the show and Mary got up. She turned off the TV and led me to my bedroom. "Let's take a shower. We stink," Mary said laughing. "You go in my bathroom, I'll go use a guest one," I said getting clothes for us. I pass her my yellow with a white heart hoodie and joggers. I had something similar to her and went to other bathroom. 20 minutes later, I got out of the bathroom to see Mary sitting on my bed with her phone. "So I'm guessing that your staying today," I say, leaning against my door frame. "Yes, until you get better," "But you'll probably get sick," "That's a risk I'm willing to take," "Well, let's sleep, these allergies are taking all the energy out of me," I say walking toward my bed and lying down on my back. I clap my hands causing the lights to go out. I see Mary turning off her phone. I close my eyes and feel weigh on my chest. "Mary, you'll get sick," "I told you that I'm willing to take that risk idiot." I just sigh and wrap my arms around her waist. "Goodnight, my tsundere," "Goodnight, my idiot."