The Fight

Cocochi- " Yes Fang, you are indeed correct. now as for you, take your position In the ring, you'll see your opponent soon."

Fang took his position and was fidgeting with his watch. The team's eyes widened when the saw admiral Tarung enter the ground.

Gopal- " Why is he getting to fight admiral? He will crush fang!"

Cocochi-" Fang is way more experienced than all if you and we had to check his power levels. Like it did to you."

Boboiboy- " Wait, can the robots test the power levels?" He asked getting concerned about fang.

Cocochi- " Yes they can and they did."

Ying- " Then why not fight them?"

Cocochi- " Last time when we asked him to fight the robots, he did not just fight them, He crushed them and we got nothing out of the ash." He said while frowning.

They all looked shocked at first but then covered their shocked expressions with laughter.

Fang- " Can we use our powers?"

Cocochi nodded and Fang smirked.

Cocochi said - " Take your positions and.... BEGIN!"

Both of them took their positions and battle started.
Tarung wore his bear suite and Fang followed the same. (The bear fusion one)
Tarung attacked first and Fang dodged. Fang then gave a powerful punch(or paw)
On his back.
Tarung stumbled a bit but started attacking Fang again. Fang was planning to play defensive. He was dodging and gave a smack on Tarung's head.

Tarung screamed "STOP PLAYING YOU BRAT AND FIGHT!"

After screaming he punched fang about five times and held him by his neck. All four winced and started telling the captain to stop or Fang will be hurt bad.

Cocochi said " If Fang starts attacking again then, we will not stop But if he doesn't move, we will."

While Tarung said- " Told you not to slack off but you weren't listening were you?"

Fang looked at Tarung and said " I haven't even started now." While he was saying that his eyes turned jet black.

He kicked Tarung with a lot of power that made Tarung release him.

Tarung- " That was a good one! Now take THIS!"
While on the other side, everyone's heart was in their mouths. One wrong move and Fang could die. Everyone was expecting Tarung to move but he didn't.

Maybe he took pity on Fang? But....Ying pointed at his shadow. Fang was controlling it.( He can, right?)

Fang made Tarung punch himself, made him remove his bear costume and throw the bag( that holds all the constumes) away. Tarung now was valnerable and in his normal pants and shirt.( or whatever he wears)

Fang was coughing now. "Probably because of how tight admiral squeezed his throat" thought Yaya.

Fang was about to order the tiger to do the honours of the killing shot. But the coughing increased intensely. That made him loose control of the shadows.

Tarung was now free and took the opportunity to attack Fang. He gave a war cry while dashing towards fang. Who was still occupied, coughing.

Suddenly cocochi ordered them to stop and they did.

Tarung looked furious and Fang was now on his knees, his coughing calmed down and was focusing on his breathing.
.
.
.
.
I apologise, I do not know how to write fighting scenes, but I tried my best.

Thankyou for reading bye for now.(bow)