♾♾

(A / N) : since for some reason the dedication button isn't working, this chapter is dedicated to @kyooooh ❤

( A / N ) : this was edited on 21/04/2024 at 3:10 AM

"𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝! 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞~"

     you groan as you awake from your dream. you struggled to open your eyes as you feel infinitely warm yet cold at the same time. where the heck where you? a chuckle interrupts your thoughts, its timbre melting into the air like honey, making you think, wow, they have a hot voice. once your vision clears enough for you to decipher your surroundings, you were greeted by a sight both familiar and enchanting: a man with hair as white as winter's first snowfall, his eyes a mesmerizing shade of blue, filled with affection and a touch of amusement as he stared at you. he's attractive too? oh, i've got to ask if they're single.

"are you single, good-looking sir...?" your voice feels hoarse, and you brace yourself for the inevitable rejection from this captivating stranger. as the corners of your lips begin to droop into a frown, your ears are graced with the most delightful sound. the gorgeous man continues to laugh, his joy infectious, and soon enough, a smile graces your own lips in response.

ah, you know what, this rejection doesn't seem so bad. does my pain amuse him?

     the white-haired man finally seems to regain his composure, wiping away a tear as he does. a playful smirk graces his lips, causing your heart to skip a beat, and he arches an eyebrow as he speaks, attempting to stifle another laugh. "i'm afraid to tell you that i am not single. sorry."

     your heart feels as if it's been shattered into a million pieces. how could such cruel words come from those plump, rosy lips of his? the world suddenly seems unbearably harsh. the man recoils slightly at the sight of you biting your lip, tears streaming down your cheeks.

"ah, gosh (y/n)! please don't cry!" the man chuckled, trying to comfort you. how does this man know your name? "if you stop crying thennn, perhaps i'll give you a kiss, hm? how does that sound?"

     like a spell cast by a benevolent sorcerer, your tears vanish as you hastily wipe them away with your sleeve. his laughter swells once more, this time holding his stomach as his figure shook with each breath. you regard him with an unimpressed gaze, though secretly, you're enamored by him. you actually don't mind waiting. you're even considering asking him if you could record his laugh and put is as your alarm sound and ringtone.

"hahah, look at you, actually listening to me. you're such a good boy, aren't you, (y/n)?" your hands unconsciously grip your blanket harder when you hear him. your heart starting to race faster when he leaned closer, teasingly. "i'll give you your reward since you're being so obedient today."

"uh, wait."

"hm?"

"what about your umm... partner? i don't think they'll like it when they found out their boyfriend kissed another person that's not them." ah, your guilt finally won you over, huh? i mean, cheating is horrible! but you can't help but scream in your head at the missed opportunity. but of course, cheating is a very horrible act so you better not do it! yeah, you! whoever, you're talking to...

"pfffttt, (y/n), you are my boyfriend." satoru admitted with a mischievous smirk, leaving you dumbfounded.

"eh...?" you blinked as realization dawned on you. with a flustered expression, you started lightly hitting satoru's shoulders, but he easily caught your wrists, laughing all the while. "satoru, you ass! how could you do that to me?!"