falling in love at a coffee shop

y/n's pov-

louis

hey can i come over?
parents are mad again

yeah sure
doors unlocked

be there in 5

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

after louis said i could come over i tried leaving the house so my parents wouldn't hear. luckily i got out without them knowing and i got in my car.

me and louis have been best friends since we were little and i'm usually at his house so this is pretty common.

as i arrived at his house i walked in since the door was unlocked and saw his mom.

we talked for a little and then i went into the kitchen since i was hungry.

in the kitchen i grabbed some water and some leftovers that louis' mom told me i could have if i got hungry.

as i was heating it up i heard someone come in the kitchen. i turned around and it was issie.

"oh hey, i was just about to leave but are you staying the night?" issie asked me as she walked closer to me.

"yeah probably, i'll just see you later tonight?"

"yeah of course, bye!" issie gave me a quick hug, grabbed a water and left.

as i was eating the left overs i got kinda bored so i facetimed louis.

"hey wh- are you in my kitchen?"

"yeah i've been here for like 30 minutes, come downstairs i'm bored."

"ok, coming jeez"

louis hung up the phone and i heard him start to walk down the stairs soon after.

"what are you eating?"

"leftovers."

"can i have some?"

"yeah i'll heat it up for you."

"thanks."

then louis went on his phone and i started making him a plate of food.

i gave him his plate we started talking about what's happened in the past two days since we've seen each other.

"i don't know, she keeps texting me. it's annoying."

"because she likes you louis."

"maybe but i don't like her like that."

"so you like someone?" i asked louis and looked over at him with a smile to see his answer.
i'm not going to lie i was kind of hoping he would say me but instead he just switched the subject.

"anyways why were your parents mad at you?"

"i don't know just about how i'm never home and i'm always distracted and hanging out with you and stuff."