live

y/n's pov-

me and louis are currently dating but the fans don't know this yet. we figured it would be easier to wait to announce it.

louis was at my house right now and we were getting kinda bored.

"hey do you wanna go live?" i suggested

he smiled and said sure so i set up my phone and started the live.

"hi everyone. louis is currently at my house and we were bored so now we're live." i said to my phone watching everyone join.

after a minute or two we asked everyone what we should do.

i saw a comment that said to bake cookies with louis.

i looked back at where louis was sitting on the couch and told him to come here.

"do you wanna bake cookies?" i questioned

"yeah sure." he replied

"ok guys we're gonna make cookies now" i said to the live as me and louis and started walking to the kitchen.

i set up my phone so the live could see us and me and louis started getting everything out.

"uh ok first we have to preheat the oven." louis stated and went to turn it on.

"ok guys uh i'll answer some questions while we do this so ask away." i said and smiled to the camera.

after a while of us answering questions the cookies were ready to go in the oven.

i grabbed the tray of cookies and i was about to put them in but i didn't want to get burned.

i looked at louis and said
"wait babe i don't have oven mitts on."

"here i'll do it." he said and grabbed the tray and put it in the oven then he looked back at me and pecked me on the lips.

then it seemed like both of us remembered at the same time we were still live.

we looked at the phone and the comments were freaking out.

"uh we're gonna uh end this." i said quickly and ended the live.

later all of our social media's were blowing up with clips of the our live and people asking us to confirm.

eventually we figured since we kinda already confirmed it may as well post about it.

instagram

louispartridge_

liked by y/n y/l/n, milliebobbybrown and millions of others

caption: gf<3

tagged:
y/n y/l/n

comments disabled

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n y/l/n

liked by louispartridge_ , kenzie and millions of others

caption: bf<3

tagged:
louispartridge_

comments disabled

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

authors note:
hey lol haven't posted in a bit. low key hate this, low key was inspired by a youtube vid i watched.

ALSO CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT HARRY WINNING A GRAMMY. i'm so proud of him omfg and he looked so gooddd😩😩

anyways requests
love you 😙😙