𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Your eyes brightened up and you stop walking, facing the sea where the sun was rising. Toge who was behind you stopped walking as well and faced the same direction. You placed your hands on the railings and smiled. "I've been busy with paper works so that I can transfer schools so it's actually been a while since I went here," you mentioned, staring into the horizon.

Toge stood beside you, looking at the same place before taking a glance at you, "Cold...?" You looked at him and chuckled. "Nah, I'm not cold," you paused for a moment before leaning closer to him with a teasing smirk.

"What about you, Toge-senpai? Are you cold? Want me to hug you to warm yo-"

He backed away from you with a visible blush on his cheek before you could even finish your offer which made you laugh. "Bonito flakes..." You were about to stop but another idea popped up in your head.

You clasped your hands together and rubbed them, trying to create heat. Then you looked at him, smirking. "I'm cold now, actually. Do you mind giving... maybe some... warmth?" He looked at you blankly before looking down at his jacket and then back at you. "Tuna mayo?"

Understanding what he meant, you shook your head. "No, no, maybe some hug-"

Toge had already taken off his jacket and wrapped it around you, patting it. "Cod roe!"

Your cheeks slightly went red at the sudden closeness you never expected. You thought he would just back away from you again but instead, he did this. "A-Ah. Thank you..." You muttered, then turning your head to look at him worriedly. "But Toge-senpai, won't you be cold now instead though?" He's only wearing a shirt now, and that actually looks cold.

He shakes his head, "I'm not cold."

You simply stared at him for a moment before looking straight in front of you, staring at the sea. 'I feel like it's normal for Toge-senpai to speak now, doesn't that mean he's comfortable with me now?'

A satisfied smile formed on your lips and you grabbed his hands, grinning at him. "Come closer to me and share some body heat!" You exclaimed as he looked at you flusteredly, "Bonito flakes?!"

You shoved your hand and his to the jacket's pocket and the small space was immediately filled by heat, which warmed your's and his hand.

"It may be summer but it's cold early in the morning and during the evening and I don't want you to catch a cold." You smiled. Toge faced the opposite direction of you with bright pink cheeks. "Tuna mayo..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So what we have here is Shukkeien Garden! As you can see and it's pretty obvious that it's a beautiful garden! It was constructed back in 1620. The most iconic object here is this, the semi-circle-shaped bridge named Koko-kyo!

"Ohh!" Both Nobara and Yuji took out their phones and captured several pictures before grinning at each other. "I'll show this off to Fushiguro when we go back," Nobara mentioned, with Yuji nodding in agreement. "He's going to regret not coming with us!" he exclaimed.

━━━━

"This is the Peace Memorial Park, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what they have to do." You tried not to raise the volume of your voice, not to be disrespectful. You glanced at the four who placed flowers on the memorial cenotaph, clapping their hands together and bows.

━━━━

"And then this is the Itsukushima Shrine, the main attraction here in Miyajima Island." the five of you took a ferry, your father lent a hefty amount of money so that you could go all around Hiroshima after all. You smiled, walking forward, and continued the brief explanation. "This place has over 1400 years of history," you pointed at the giant Torii gate. "It's unfortunate that it's high-tide right now and we cant get closer but it's awesome, isn't it?"