𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

Excitedly, you opened the door of the faculty room and managed to grab the attention of the only person inside.

"Gojo-san!"

He was laying on the couch, just chilling inside the room. You could clearly see the excitement in his face as soon as he saw you. "Oh, it's [First Name]!" he stood up from the couch and approached you excitedly. "You didn't tell me that you've already arrived!"

"That's why I'm here, you know?" you chuckled. Gojo Satoru is a former classmate of your relative, Shoko Ieri. Not to mention, he was the one who recommended you to this school. You owe him a lot for that, after all, you got to meet Toge again.

He looked at you curiously, "By the way, how did you get here? I couldn't ask the other first-years because they had an urgent mission." he said. Frowning, "In the first place, you said that you will be the one to pick me up. Toge-senpai had to go through the trouble of doing the job that was supposed to be yours."

Gojo paused. He laughed 'innocently', "I forgot."

You sighed, 'I figured...'

"Well, Toge, huh? So you two met already... Wait, did he come alone?" You simply nod in response. He looked at you for a moment before grinning teasingly.

"Heh? So that's how it is."

"What?"

"The first time I mentioned 'Inumaki', you immediately asked me if his first name was 'Toge'. When I did confirm it, you asked me and Shoko to transfer you into this school."

You looked at him blankly while he placed his hands inside his pockets, looking at you with expectations. "Are you... Implying that I only transferred here because of Toge-senpai?"

"Yep!"

A sigh escapes your lips before your frown turned into a grin.

"Well, you're not wrong."

Gojo's grin widens even more as he laughs. "I knew it!" He leaned closer to you, "Did something happened between the two of you in the past or something?" he questioned excitedly. You took a step back, distancing yourself from the nosy adult.

"Well, some stuff just happened. I'm pretty sure he doesn't remember though." you smiled awkwardly. Gojo looked at you with a curious smile slowly forming on his lips.

"Well, do you love him?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In the end, you were not able to meet the second year again and your new classmates yesterday. You sighed disappointedly,

'I wanted to see Toge-senpai again yesterday but...'

You looked underneath your desk, staring at the three lunch boxes. Gojo informed you that you will most likely meet the other first years finally. Of course, you have to give off a nice first impression. You'll be spending a few years with them so it would be best to get along with them.

Inside the second-year classroom, you also left lunch for the trio. To be honest, you just wanted to give it to Toge but you made too much.

Hearing some noises outside, you turned your head to the window and took a peek. Your eyes lit up immediately, seeing some familiar faces finally.

"Toge-senpai...!"

You didn't know one's mood can immediately change just by seeing someone.

You stood up, wanting to go outside and greet them but when the door suddenly opens, you stopped. Three people entered the classroom. The pink-haired boy and the girl was talking to each other but stopped when they saw you. They looked at each other before their eyes lit up,