𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

"So, do you understand everything now, [First Name]?"

Sighing tiredly, you nod in response. You've been involved with jujutsu and curses for a few months only so you had to learn more stuff than the other first years. And Gojo's been assigned to the task and unexpectedly, he did explain it well.

"Well then, since you did, you're good for today's class," he said, walking towards you and sitting on the seat beside you. You crossed your arms and placed it on your desk before leaning your head on it, facing Gojo. "It's always uncomfortable to see you teaching so seriously," you mentioned blankly.

Gojo laughs, "Should I be flattered or be offended?"

"There's no compliment or insult there so neither."

There a short moment of silence until it broke when you chuckled, sitting properly again, and started placing your notebooks and books below your desk. "When you told me that you were a teacher, I honestly didn't believe you but you're quite decent at teaching." he leaned his head on his palm, looking at you. "Can't believe that you doubt me." Softly laughing at his reply, your conversation was interrupted when the door opened.

"Oh, they're still here." Yuji peeked inside before his eyes lightened up, seeing both of you inside. "[Last Name], we're planning on going out tonight, wanna come? Gojo-sensei, you can join us too if you want!" Yuji beamed.

You grinned, "Of course!" You replied, standing up from the chair. Opposite from your response though, Gojo shakes his head. "I would like to but I have some stuff to do. You guys better get along, alright?" Even though he said that he still didn't leave the seat.

"That's too bad, the five of us should go together next time. Let's go, [Last Name]. Kugisaki and Fushiguro are waiting already." Yuji said, going ahead already.

You were just going to follow him but stopped yourself when you were about to close the door. One last time, you looked at Gojo who suspiciously stayed quiet. It's unusual for him to be like that but you continued.

"Gojo-san, I apologize for snapping like that last time." You said. He turned his head to look at you, and then smile after a moment. "Don't worry, I didn't mind. The way you protected Toge was adorable though," he laughs. Pausing for a moment, you chuckled. "Oh please. Toge-senpai was more adorable when he said 'thank you' to me."

"He already spoke a few words just a few days after you two met officially for the first time? Ho, Toge's suspicious."

You smiled, "Well, I shouldn't keep my classmates waiting for a long time. I'll be going now, Gojo-san-," you stopped for a moment before grinning proudly, "Gojo-sensei, I mean." Once again, his laugh filled the room.

"You finally called me that."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So this is what you meant by going out?"

You took a bite from your melon bread as you stared blankly at the dark night sky. "It couldn't be helped, the restaurant closed early today. Man, they had this one menu and I was pretty sure that you guys would like it." Yuji sighs disappointedly. "This is just a waste of time..." Megumi mumbled. "True." Nobara simply agreed.

The four of you sat on a single bench, which faced the convenience store. It's already night and the four of you haven't eaten a proper dinner yet because of the unexpected circumstance.

Glancing at the other three, you were left with no choice and you ended sighing disappointedly. You took out the three melon bread wrapped with plastic from your plastic bag and handed each to them. "I was planning to eat them later but... I still have one left so you guys can have it. It's much better than starving."

Megumi looked at his share, "Eating five of it..." Yuji already took a bite from the melon bread you gave and looked at you, "Eating too many sweet foods is unhealthy, [Last Name]." He said, munching on his bread.

"I grew up eating it so why not. I'm perfectly fine." You pouted, taking the last nite from yours. "You can from Hiroshima, right?" Nobara suddenly asked, eating on her melon bread as well.

"Yeah." You opened the water bottle you bought and drank. "I wanna visit Hiroshima too. They have Shrine Island, right? I saw some pictures of it and it's beautiful." She added. Placing down the bottle beside you, you looked at her enthusiastically.

"There's also the Hiroshima castle. My older brother and father would often bring me there at night and geez, my eyes are seriously blessed," you paused for a moment, an idea suddenly popped in your head. "I'm planning on going back to Hiroshima on my summer break, if you guys want to go with me, I'll gladly be your guide!"

Yuji's and Nobara's eyes lightened up in excitement, "We're really so glad to have you as our classmate, [Last Name]!" they both praised.

"You guys do know that if some mission comes up while you're fooling around there, you'll have no choice but the go back as soon as possible, don't you?" Megumi deadpanned.

You clicked your tongue, looking at him ominously. Megumi sweat drop, "What, I'm only telling the truth."

You glared at him for a good one minute before bursting with a laugh. "Of course I know. Though, we have some pretty reliable sorcerers, don't we? Although I know that it is important to stay alert at all times, I do need to go back to my family once in a while," sighing as you raised your head and stared at the sky.

"I only got introduced to your world just last year, you know? Before that, I had a quite decent and happy life. My family is still important to me."

"So you're a family type of person, huh? Well, you know. That's kind of, expected?" Nobara softly laughs, looking at you as your lips formed into a playful pout. "What do you mean by 'expected'?"

"I mean what I mean."

Megumi intertwined his fingers together and that caught your attention. Flinching as he looked at you again, you didn't know what to do. "Actually, I just accidentally found out about this but, it seems that last year, the second-years was sent to Hiroshima to do a job." He paused for a moment before adding a bit more and stating his suspicions.

"You just said that you only got introduced to jujutsu and curse last year. You also mentioned that you transferred here because of someone," Megumi looked at you.

"One of the second years is the reason why you came here, right?"

You awkwardly looked at Megumi, "Megumi, you know, women don't like guys who stalk others."

Published: April 9, 2021