hii i'm y/n-chapter 1

You're in your 5th year at Hogwarts and you meet this girl name Tylie. You guys walked pass each other and seen each other but wasn't close. Until one day when Tylie was talking with George, so Snape wanted her to sit by you.

y/n; pov
Y/n; hii i'm y/n
Tylie; hii i'm Tylie
Y/n; I'm guessing we have to make this potion to pass don't we?
Tylie; yupp

third person pov;
You guys start to brew up the potion until you guys have ran out of dragons blood. So Tylie asked you get more. So you did so, till you bumped into Draco.

Draco; you filthy little mud-
Draco; oh hi y/n
your pov;
You just scoff and grab what you need and head back to your station. Tylie notices that you bumped into to Draco. But she doesn't worry about it since you kinda have a thing with Harry. You weren't sure how people knew because you wanted to keep it on the low. But I guess everyone knows, it's just we aren't official. While you were lost in your thoughts you felt someone bump into you again.

Draco; Y/n don't ignore me
Y/n; why should I listen all you call me is a mud blood. *You say sounding sad.*

y/n pov;
Why does he wanna talk to me? He never talks to me. Then Harry comes over to check on you

Harry; is everything okay love?
Y/n; yess *sigh*

Draco pov;
omg how could i be so stupid. I totally forgot she was with Harry. They didn't really show they were. So I might have chance but there is other boys that want her like, Harry, Neville, Fred, Mattheo and now including me.

Anyways after all that awkwardness Draco walks away from you two with a sad ish face. Now back to Harry and y/n.

Harry; Y/n is everything okay?
Y/n pov;
you hug Harry then you tell him how Draco still calls you a mud-blood, and how the tension between you two is confusing.

Time skip

You were done with your classes and it was time for lunch. You didn't wanna sit with your house(slytherin) so you decided to sit with the griffindors.

Y/n pov;
You walk up and sit by Harry, Ron and Hermione. You notice Tylie is hanging out with her boyfriend George. Their so cute together. Anyways you start to hear your stomach make a noise, but all of sudden the food appeared as if Dumbledor could read your mind. You look at him and he just winks at you.

Third person pov;
Y/n and Harry is having an amazing time eating and laughing. it's so cute. if only they got together, I would totally ship it. oh no I think she heard me
*Back to y/n*

Y/n pov;
I just heard someone talking about me and Harry so I guess not everyone knows about us.

Harry; Y/n are you okay? You look worried.
Y/n; Yea i'm okay, it's just i'm guessing not everyone knows about us.
Harry; Why do you want people to know about us?
Y/n;...
Harry; Hello, earth to y/n?* Starts to wave his hand on your face to get your attention*
Tylie; Y/n? she says while tapping your shoulder.
Y/n; Yes sorry *You say while being snapped out of that trance you were under*
Harry; Anyways y/n meet me at the astronomy tower at 10:00pm okay love?
Y/n; o-okay see you then *you kiss on the cheek*

Tylie pov;*in her head*
I was wondering what's going on with Y/n she seems distracted. I should ask her what's going on. But I did overhear that Harry, Neville, Fred, Mattheo, and even Draco wants her. I get why she's gorgeous and smart(don't say no you're 🥰) That's probably why she's lost she probably doesn't know who to pick. Let me ask George.

Tylie; George bub *She says while hitting him softly*
George; Oi, oww Tylie. Nawh nawh i'm just joking.
Tylie; ugh stop i'm being serious. Does your brother want y/n?
George; hmm which brother I have like 5 brothers be more specific.
Tylie; ahh i'm talking about Fred since we all know that Ron fancies Hermione. *I didn't think I said that out loud because they both looked at me*
George; Eh yes he does. Why isn't she with Harry?
Tylie; That's what I was thinking but I overheard that Harry has competition.
George; oi really with who?*He says sarcastically*
Tylie; *slaps him* stop it she's gorgeous. Yes he does because Neville, your brother Fred, this new kid Mattheo, Draco and now Harry want her.
George; Sorry love, wait who's Mattheo? I never heard of him.
Tylie; I'm not sure either.

*Back to Y/n*

Y/n pov;
I continue to eat while listening to Ron and Hermione arguing about something so was Tylie and George. I wasn't to sure what either one of them was arguing about. I tell them im going back to my dorm to study. They say okay see you later y/n. You make it to the painting and mumbled pure-blood. You walk in to see this boy lost.

Y/n; hii, i'm y/n
mystery boy; hm i'm Mattheo
Y/n; Are you new here?
Mattheo; yea kinda I came yesterday late and just kinda got up. Professor Snape says I start on Monday(It's Friday.)
Y/n; oh lit* you say while walking away*
Mattheo; hey wait y/n, could you show me around Hogwarts?
Y/n; Sure tomorrow because i'm tired from today.
Mattheo; goodnight* while he does a salute*!
Y/n; yupp

Skip

It's 9:30pm and you just finished your hw that isn't due till monday(I need to be like that.) You start to get ready and put on something comfortable when you meet Harry tonight.

—————————–—————————————————-
Authors note; I hope you guys like that chapter. I will make part two soon.
thank youu 🤎