The bathroom.

One look in the mirror once on my feet and I could understand why he was saying those words to me.

I look ruined.

What did I do last night?  There's white stuff everywhere... Even on my hair. My clothes look weird and I just realized how uncomfortable I feel in them. I closed the door and drew the curtain of the window. I took off my clothes and started cleaning myself like he told me to do.

I have heard many insults in my life, what he told me wasn't nearly as bad as some of the things I heard everyday. I thought I no longer got effected by them. However hearing Levi call me that of all people... It hurt me, somehow.

I guess I was wrong. I still get effected by people calling me these things.

-
(Levi)

The brat is in the bathroom cleaning herself. Probably, I don't know. And here I am, out on my small balcony glaring at the sea with my arms crossed. I lied. I lied about many things except my insults.

No, I don't care where my crew is, no they didn't need my trust to go and do whatever they wanted. I don't give a shit, they can do that. No, I wasn't out looking for her all day, I had better things to do than worry about where a brat is. Last night when she got drunk out of her mind, even though I told her not to, she started dancing and flirting with any other male in the tavern.

I got angry but blamed it on the alcohol. All it took was one moment of me taking my eyes away for her to disappear. When I woke up today I pushed away the feeling in my chest thinking I woke up grumpy, like everyday. However when I saw her like that I just snapped. She looked so... Disgusting. In any way possible. The cum on her, her clothes, her hair, the way she walked. But the thing that disgust me the most was how much like a whore she looked.

I have called her that many times and it is what she used to be. Yes. However she always had something no other whore had. Not even her friends. Self respect. The only reason why it took her so long to join my crew was because she respected herself. Even in her dirtiest, most lewd times she spent with me she still, in the end, acted properly. Like a lady even if she was not one. And to see her so ruined, with no respect for herself or appearance fucking annoyed me. It didn't have to be like that.

If she wanted sex she could ask me dammit. When did she decide to get all shy about it?

My shock wasn't enough to calm my anger. In fact it only annoyed me more. Why would she do that when no other pig out there knows how to treat her properly? I don't care if I did something wrong, I want her to fucking tell me so no other man has to touch her. I feel disgusted at the idea of someone else touching her and I don't care why. All I care about is that she will not be doing that shit again.

"Levi?" she quietly asked and I looked back at her. She's wrapped in a towel.

She has no marks on her, that's interesting.

"What?"

"Can I have some clothes?"

"Why? You don't seem fond of keeping them on."

"Levi please... My head really hurts, can we not do this now? " she looked down and crossed her arms.

"No," I took a few steps to get closer to her. "I don't care if your head hurts, I told you yesterday that you didn't have to get drunk, yet you ignored me."

"I didn't know I had to listen to you." she snapped back.

"You do when it's going to prevent you from acting like a slut!"

"Well that's exactly what I am! " she yelled which shocked me, I wasn't expecting that. "Or did you forget that that's the whole reason why I even got on your ship? "

"I didn't forget."

"It seems like you did."

"If you wanted sex you could ask me."

"I don't remember anything from last night. Maybe I was looking for you and couldn't find you. But I don't know why it matters, I didn't know we are exclusive."

"When you came on my ship I said I don't like sharing my woman with anyone, that's why no one from my crew has touched you." I went even closer to her. "Do you think that I would have an issue with my crew touching you but not random strangers?"

"... You make it sound like you own me." she glared.

No. I've been there, it's not pretty. I don't own her or anyone. That's disgusting.

"I don't fucking own you." I spat out. "I just don't like the idea of other people touching you. Is that what you want? To be touched by random men every night?"

"No. If I wanted that I would've gone back."

"I hope you didn't misunderstand me, you are part of my crew now, but your role remains the same."

"I know that."

"Than stop... That. And consider us exclusive now. If anyone else touches you I will fucking reap his head from his shoulder in front of your eyes." I pointed at her.

"Yes sir."

"Don't give me that crap." I shook my head and went around her. Yes sir, fucking bullshit.  I grabbed a change of clothes from the bag and threw it on the bed. "There, change and take a nap." I sighed and she nodded.

With that I turned around and exited the room. I need some fresh air.

-------------------------------------------
Well... I did say it wasn't going a very pretty story... I gave off the warnings in the first chapter for a reason. I hope you don't mind too much. 😅

Thoughts?

-Christel.