VIII

twitter

alesia | alesiamoonr
hello silly little twitter people. i will be streaming live on twitch.tv/alesiamoon later but this is me rn

Nihaachuvery pretty <33|alesiamoonromg hi ?? i love you ???|Nihaachulove you too!!

Nihaachu
very pretty <33
|
alesiamoonr
omg hi ?? i love you ???
|
Nihaachu
love you too!!

quackity4k
invite me onto the stream
|
alesiamoonr
mmh no <3
|
quackity4k
😫🥺😞😭😕😢😖😱😔🥶

KarlJacobs_
woah moony thats crazy! i'm streaming later too!! and this is me rn also :o

KarlJacobs_woah moony thats crazy! i'm streaming later too!! and this is me rn also :o

|
alesiamoonr
woah i didn't know you're a streamer ?!?
|
KarlJacobs_
oh 💔

꧁ ꧂

After liking some replies to my recent tweet, I grab my bag and begin to head out of my apartment. Checking the time as I closed the door, I quickly decide that I could take my time walking to the store before the stream. The store was about 10 minutes away, walking distance, and I had an hour or so till I need to start the stream. There wasn't a whole lot of people out at the time, so it was pretty quite.

Nearly at the store, I can feel gentle buzzes coming from inside my bag. I continue walking as I struggle to pull out my phone. Pausing a couple steps in front of the store, I slip on my mask before pulling open the small convenience stores door and swiping up on my phone to check the notification center.
___________________________________
 ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs                                                                 3ᴍ ᴀɢᴏ
kaaarl :]
2 iMessages
___________________________________

Smiling, I set my phone into my pocket and walk towards the refrigerated drinks at the back of the store. I slide open the glass (plastic?) door and grab two of the Mango Loco Monster's and head to the counter to pay. I made slight small talk with the cashier and wish them a good day as I grab my paper grocery bag, hoping they can see my smile despite my mask. Once I exit the store I stand to the side against the wall and open up Karl's texts.