Damon's eyes narrow at the girl, "He's underage, and I don't like either of you."

The brunette pouts, "Aw why? Because Elena trusts me and I've helped her before?"

"Let's just cut to the chase." Damon demands, not caring about playing into one of Atë's games.

Kol speaks up again, "My brother bragged about his plan to complete Jeremy's hunter's mark. It was easy enough to track this lot down. They were all hiding in the shadows. Now killing young vampires is easy or old ones for that matter." The two vampires have a stare off, neither making a move just yet.

The eldest Salvatore asks, "Why? What's it to you either way?"

"Because you fools, in your zeal to find the cure, you risk waking someone very dangerous."

Damon looks to the younger Gilbert, "Ohh. You must be talking about Silas," he says with a taunting smile on his face.

Kol's eyes harden, "What do you know of him?"

"Nothing. Don't want to. Not our problem." The goddess rolls her eyes but isn't surprised at the vampire's brushed off response.

"Isn't it?" Kol asks. He looks down before continuing on, "A few hundred years back, I came across a group that worshipped Silas. His followers told me that he would rise again, and when he did, he would trigger the end of all time." Atë wants to pipe in to clarify that the gods and goddesses on Mount Olympus are the ones actually in control but keeps her mouth shut. "You know, being an immortal, you can see why I'm opposed to time's ending. So, I murdered all of them, and now here you are willing to risk raising him in your search for the cure. I can't exactly sight back and let that happen, can I?"

Damon retorts, "We're not gonna back off the cure because you were told one too many scary bedtime stories, you idiot."

The last part sets off Kol, causing him to step forwards at Damon. Jeremy raises his arrow, ready to shoot at the Original. The girl still watches, seeing Kol try to handle the situation on his own, "Jeremy, you're a smart lad. Why don't you call off this imbecilic treasure hunt?"

"I'm not calling anything off."

"Well I could kill you...but then I'd have to deal with the hunter's curse, and I don't particularly feel like being haunted for the next century." Kol brings his middle finger and thumb together to snap, acting as if a brilliant thought hit him. "Better idea. I'll just rip off your arms."

The Original vampire begins to charge, but Damon pushes him into the wall as Jeremy runs. The two fight and Atë steps in, "Boys, boys, boys. Let's not waste time fighting a fight where there's a clear winner." Using her powers, she forces Damon away from Kol's body. She quickly breaks his necks, having him fall to the ground.

Kol looks at her looming over Damon's body. Atë shrugs, "What, don't give me that look. He was annoying me, alright?"

After a few minutes, a ring echoes from Kol's phone. He looks at the caller and sighs as he picks up. Atë knows it's Klaus on the other side of the call.

He leans on a shelf, "Come on, Nik. I was only having some fun." A brief pause occurs on their side as Klaus makes it known that the vampires were for him. "I'll make some more. There's no shortage of people."

When asked about Damon, Kol says, "My girl snapped his neck with her bare hands." He looks at the goddess proudly as she feels a smile pull on her lips.

The brothers continue talking, "Hey, no need to be nasty about it." Klaus threatens him through the phone, and Kol pretends to back off with his plan to stop the mark from growing. "Fine. I won't touch him, you have my word." With that he hangs up the phone but smirks, "But I didn't say anything about you."