-or maybe when you're trying to ask for something then you suddenly had a hard time describing it or forgot what it was called and just made the whole conversation awkward...

I guess that's one of her flaws. Weird fears. I think.

Okay, now she's at her designated aisle. It was consisted of arnis sticks carefully placed on racks making it look like they were heirlooms.

Ahiru carefully took the white one with a pattern similar to a tiger's fur. Checking her grip on the stick and its weight, she hesitated. It was a bit too light for her own liking.

"I think they have ones that's a bit heavier than that." A voice says.

She flinched and took an exaggerated step back, angling the stick in defense.
The man looked at her, alarmed. "I-I'm just trying to help... I'm not a clerk." He says, bringing his hands up in surrender.

Hearing his words, Ahiru calmed down, apologizing. "It's okay. I have a brother who's as shy of clerks as you do." The man whispered to her, covering his mouth.

"You do?" She asks in curiosity. The male nods and laughs at the thought of his little brother.

"I suggest you use the kamagong ones, I mean if your an aggressive fighter. But if your more on the durability side, I would take the rattan sticks since it doesn't make sharp splinters when it's damaged. They also have bamboo but they usually use it for beginners..."

Thanks to the man, Ahiru ended up taking the Kamagong arnis sticks.

Did you know that Kamagong sticks are made of fruit trees and is called and ironwood? That's because it can cause bone breaking damage, especially when the user is an aggressive fighter.

She thanked the man and left the store.

Ahiru still had an hour before she needed to head back home. She was bored.

"What to do? Man, I swear I should've brought someone with me....

Hmm???"

Her eyes caught a glimpse of red on the floor in a alley. She was scared. Blood in broad daylight?

'I think I need to call the po-po....' She thought, pulling her phone out.

Ha. Sike.

She followed the trail of what she believes was paint or some shit and stumbled upon a Deadpool 'black and white movie' version.

Well, what a sudden turn of events...

He was bleeding, no shit. Half of his skin tight costume was covered in blood. The wound in which she thought was coming from his abdomen was seeping with blood.

"Uh... Are you okay?"

The man deadpans and pulls a knife out threateningly. Ahiru sweatdrops and puts her stuff down. "Dude, chill I'm kidding. Here, lemme help you with that." She held her hand out to the blade.