The greenette blushed, managing to stutter out a simple "Y-yes." He internally cried to himself, thinking that she didn't know what happened.

"Welp, since I can't move for a few minutes, might as well take advantage of my current predicament and sleep." And just like that, she closed her eyes, smiling in triumph...

Aizawa stomped over to the three teens, crossing his arms in his chest. "Didn't I warn you about sleeping during training?"

The girl blinks her eyes open, meeting her caretaker's cold threatening gaze. "Yes sir..."

The middle aged ravenette gave them a short break while giving them a summary of their mistakes during the short training. Slowly, Ahiru was able to move her body.

"Ahiru, make sure to secure the villain next time, in the real battle, you can't afford to make the same error." The said girl nods.

"That's all for today's morning training, make sure to reflect and improve your strength and agility. You two, prepare for tomorrow's training activity outside the campus. Dismissed."

After changing, Ahiru walked up to Aizawa who ushered her to come to him.

"Make sure to be back before third period, and buy cat food for butter." He said.

Today was one of the days she was permitted to go to town to buy stuff or just randomly spend her time outside the school grounds. It didn't quite matter as long as she comes back in time which is before the third period starts.

She usually spent the hour feeding stray cats in the alleys or buying cat food for butter, and getting some gardening supplies.

Butter was a cat that a former pro hero-teacher owned. Sadly, the hero was caught up with a villain, injuring the poor man to the point he had to retire. Apparently, he couldn't take care of the cat anymore, so the staff decided to take Butter in, in honor of the hero. 

Everyone grew fond of the 12 year old ginger cat. Especially Aizawa, and his daughte- I mean Ahiru.

Meanwhile, Ahiru started a little vegetable garden in the backyard of the teacher's dorm.

She started off by giving her small amount of harvest to lunch rush who turns it into delicious food. After seeing how successful her crops were, she continued to plant more varieties of vegetables till most of the backyard was filled with it.

Though, the principal and teachers didn't mind since she seemed really happy gardening and there's no harm done in any way.

While walking around in town, she thought of what to do before her time ends.

'I don't think I needed more fertilizer...
I fed the stray cats two days ago... Oh, I should look for arnis sticks...' she thought.

After buying cat food, she walked around trying to look for her local martial art shop.

There was one across the street.

Before entering the shop, her mind set was:

'As soon as you enter, avoid eye contact. Head straight to the aisle, take whatever and pay for it.

Note: avoid the sales person...'

You might be a bit weirded out by this but Ahiru is kinda intimidated by sales people.

No offense but it's kinda overwhelming when they bombard you with questions like 'do you need things like this, things like that. Oh, we have a deep fryer that you might not need but we're tryna make money here so...yada, yada, yada.'