Day One

"Well, I've got homework, is there anything you need me to do first?" Peter asked the older couple. Steve raised an eyebrow, "you're not a maid, Peter. You can do whatever you want."

"Okay, see you guys later!" Peter called as he walked over to the elevator. Steve looked down at his girlfriend, "do you wanna watch a movie?" She smiled up at him, "always."

The two got comfortable on the couch in the living room and started watching The Little Mermaid. They were cuddling under a blanket until Steve got restless and decided to get up and sing along with the film.

"Under the sea!" he sang loudly. "Under the sea!" y/n pulled out her phone and started recording him. "Darling it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from-" he stopped mid-sentence.

"Oh my god... I didn't realise that was what that meant," Steve sighed and hid his face in his hands. Y/n began laughing her head off as Peter walked in, "wait what does it mean?"

Steve's face turned bright red at the kid's question, "nothing!" Y/n stopped recording and posted the video to the Avengers' Instagram.

Peter sat down on the couch next to y/n and rested his head on her shoulder. She ruffled his hair and pulled a blanket over him. He soon fell asleep so Steve and y/n moved to the armchair next to the couch.

Y/n fell asleep in Steve's lap, listening to the steady beat of his heart as he played with her hair. Steve smiled and let himself drift off.

Y/n woke up about an hour later and Steve began to stir. She got up and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. She felt a pair of arms snake around her waist, "morning, doll." She smiled as Steve buried his face in her neck, "morning, Steve."

She opened the fridge and pulled out a can of whipped cream, a mischievous glint in her eye. "You look like Loki when he 'accidentally' turns Clint into a snail," Steve smirked.

Y/n just shook her head and smiled at him, walking over to the couch. She picked up a broken cushion that nobody had gotten rid of and pulled out a feather.

Carefully, she placed some cream on Peter's hand, "Steve, record this please." Steve raised an eyebrow, "you know I'm helpless with technology." Y/n sighed, "FRIDAY, please send this footage to my laptop." The AI replied, "of course, agent l/n."

Y/n gently tickled Peter's nose with the feather and after a few seconds, he used his hand to try and scratch his face but just hit himself with whipped cream.

Steve and y/n burst out laughing. "Now my face is all sticky," Peter groaned. "Get ready, you're gonna be living with us for a week," Steve laughed.

"Oh, I'm so getting you guys back for this."

Peter went back to his room and cleaned his face in his bathroom. "Mr Parker, Mr Stark would like to facetime," FRIDAY spoke up. Peter walked into his room and sat on his bed, a hologram of Tony popped up in front of him.

"Hey, kid! How are you holding up?" Tony asked. "Alright, I got a bunch of homework done and then we watched a movie downstairs and fell asleep," Peter told his father figure.

"That sounds pretty boring, Pete, you guys are young, well Steve is isn't but you should be doing fun things," Tony sighed. "Well, they did make me get whipped cream all over my face while I was asleep," Peter looked down in embarrassment.

"You should retaliate," Tony smirked. "But I don't know what to do," Peter huffed. "I have an idea," Tony laughed to himself.

Peter went downstairs to train with the older two avengers, leaving a couple of bottles of water on the floor for them. "Hey, Pete, wanna spar?" y/n asked. "Sure," Peter smiled.

Steve stepped out of the ring and drank both bottles of water, "sorry babe, I'll get you some more!" Steve left the gym to go get more water for y/n and Peter just stood there open-mouthed.

"Damn, he can drink fast," Peter marveled. Y/n laughed, "he can do everything fast."

Steve returned with a bottle of water for y/n and sat down on a bench, watching the two younger avengers fighting. After a while, Peter left because he got too tired.

Steve walked into the ring and pulled y/n into a tight embrace, "let's go shower, doll," he rasped into her ear. Y/n shook her head, "I don't have time for any of that, Steve. I've got too many mission reports to write up."

"Pleeeease," Steve whined. "Did Steve Rogers just whine?" y/n raised an eyebrow. Steve huffed and crossed his arms, "fine, I'll shower all by myself," he pouted.

They left the gym and went up to their room, Steve passionately kissing y/n in the elevator, "no Steve stop." Steve pouted again, "whyyyy." Y/n sighed, "you know why, I've got work and you're really making me want to take you up on that shower offer right now."

The pair got to their room and Steve instantly began to undress and got in the shower, "you sure you don't wanna join?"

Y/n sighed, "yes Steve, I'm sure."

A few minutes later y/n could hear Steve and she knew exactly what he was doing. "Steve, as much as I love the sounds coming out of your mouth, I'm trying to work."

Steve didn't get any quieter and it was irritating y/n, "Hey JARVIS, what's wrong with him?" She was asking as a joke but the AI replied, "it seems as though Mr Stark convinced Mr Parker to spike Captain Rogers' water with viagra."

Y/n smirked to herself, "hey Stevie?" Steve sighed, "yes, doll?" Y/n began walking to the bathroom.

a/n: okay this was so fun to write, get ready for some more chapters which will hopefully be better than this :)