17. {front wedgie}

Start from the beginning

yasmine turned to her and rolled her eyes.

"exactly, gb." aisha nodded, "and it's not really your party cause we were here first."

"yeah, well, i know you and your little karate gang think you're cool." yasmine stepped closer to aisha, "but, we all remember who you really are. you're just a fugly bitch, and your friends are all freaks."

"back off, jasmine." gioia crossed her arms.

"or what? come on, moon." she demanded, "let's go."

"no, i'm staying." moon shook her head, "i apologised to aisha for what we did, and to gioia for the dance... and you should too."

"whatever." yasmine scoffed,"you deserve them, moon." she barged into aisha's shoulder and walked off.

"hey, yasmine!" aisha called out.

yasmine pivoted around and strapped towards the duo, "huh? what?"

"let me help you to your car." aisha grinned before grabbing the girl's red underwear and pulling it up, hard.

yasmine screeched out in discomfort as aisha maintained her in the air. gioia couldn't help but stifle a laugh, making her have to turn away.

"no mercy, bitch!" aisha screamed before pushing the girl onto the ground.

gioia moved in front of yasmine on the floor and pouted. she brought the plastic cup over her head and tipped the beer into her hair. as it poured, yasmine screamed out again.

"that's for calling her fugly." gioia informed her, "...and for the rest of the stuff you said."

as the partygoers jeered and laughed at the blonde, she scurried up the hill and over to her carin humiliation.

"aisha, that was amazing!" gioia grinned while finishing off the rest of her beer.

she laughed, "that beer in her head definitely topped it off."

"now that... was entertaining." hawk grinned with his arms around moon.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

miguel was finishing off a bottle of beer as gioia was telling him about the yasmine situation that he missed. she noticed his eyes wander over to the canyon hill. the blonde girl frowned and waved her hand over his face.

"everything okay?" she asked.

he dropped his beer bottle to the floor and began moving forward, "come on."

gioia turned around and saw sam approaching them, a boy attached to her hip.

"hey, hey!" miguel greeted the two.

"hi." gioia gave them a curt nod.

"hey." samantha smiled.

"who's this guy?" miguel quizzed, cutting straight to the point.

"hey, i-" sam started.

"wait... this is your boyfriend? and his best friend?" the boy questioned, he looked at the two as if he had seen them before, but they had no clue who he was.

"yeah." sam nodded, "miguel, relax. this is robby. he works for my dad."

"oh, with your dad?" miguel scoffed, "okay, that makes a lot of sense."

gioia stood awkwardly beside him, feeling uncomfortable due to the tension and confusion by the whole situation.

"what is that supposed to mean?" sam frowned, "wait, have you been drinking?"