🔺 Chapter 42🔻

Start from the beginning

"Ehya. I need to spray" she hurried to get the perfume then she sprayed it underneath her armpit and Osaze kept on staring at her, "Maybe what we need is to seal your anus so that that horrible thing never comes out again"  "Like say you sef no dey mess"

"Have you ever caught me in the act? No, why? Because I'm always careful not to let you walk in, I'm always calculative of where I dismiss it"  "Oh God, see the kind English way you dey use, person no go know say na mess you talk about oh"

Osaze chuckled. "I've laughed too much, my cheeks are already burning.  Where are you going to?" "Erm..... why do you want to know?"

"You look too pretty to go out"

"So your fiance can't look pretty again"

"I'm scared someone might steal you away from me" he grabbed her by the waist and she smiled wiggling her waist, "Do you seriously want to go there this morning?" She asked and he laughed.

"Nana asked me to drop her off  at the park and I still have to go to work"

"I want to see Dad and then see Paulina Igwe from Real TV. Don't you worry, if anyone asks me  out, I'll  let them know I only have eyes for one guy and that's you" she quickly locking her lips in his.

Mood fm studio

"If you're you're just tuning in to the radio, its your morning show on mood FM and we have a very interesting segment packed for the day. Yesterday I told you all I'll be having a very interesting personality in today's show. Well, there you have it, right in the studio with me is Chike"

Chike smiled, "Hello Yemi" "Yeah Baby, the shocking part of this all is that you all probably don't know is the fact we kind of attended the same secondary school" "Another shocking fact is that she probably wouldn't have said so if I wasn't getting popular"

Yemi laughed, "Tah! Let's hear word! What are you trying to say?" She asked and he laughed. "That it's funny when people only associate with you because you've grown popular. The world is that wicked so is this OAP sitting opposite me"

Yemi gasped, "You're very stupid" she mouthed and he laughed, "This guy just wants to turn the show to his, maybe I should have had this rehearsed." "Do you guys know how she got me here?" He added and she laughed.

"Somebody should off this guy's mic" she looked around and everyone laughed.

"She slipped in my DM on Instagram and begged me, remember how I always begged you for answers in school and you'll use your whole body to cover your book?" He asked and she laughed covering her face.

"You are not permitted to lie against me in my own show. Someone should off his mic"

"No one is offing any mic. So this young presenter begged me" he laughed and she chuckled, "They got that part, moving on!"