I grabbed James's face, and brought him in for a kiss. He held my cheek as we kissed.

"Happy New Year, Daphne."

"Happy New Year, James."

• • • • •

March 1st, 1980

I hated not being able to be there for Remus during the full moon's. He insisted that he would be okay because he had James and Sirius, but I still felt bad.

Another thing that I hated about the full moon's was being alone in the house.

With the war escalating, being home alone during the night scared the me.

That's why every full moon, we had girls night.

This month, Jolie, Lily, and Marlene came over just before the boys left, and were planning on spending the night.

Being almost 18 weeks pregnant, I actually looked pregnant, not just bloated. James and I get to find out the gender of our baby tomorrow, and James has been anxious about it for the past week.

Lily walked into the living room carrying a big bowl of popcorn, "Okay, now we can start the movie."

The four of us were lounging about the couch in front of the tv.

Marlene, who was in charge of the remote, hit play, and the opening credits of Breakfast at Tiffany's appeared on the screen.

"I love this movie," Jolie admitted is she reached over me to get some popcorn.

"Will it make me cry?" Marlene asked.

I shrugged, "It depends, if you're already in the mood to cry then yes."

Jolie grabbed the box of tissues from the side table and handed them to me. "These are for you," She stated, "Because, you know, hormones."

I hit her in the arm with the cardboard tissue box, making Lily laugh.

"Shut up," Marlene whisper yelled, "It's starting."

I pulled the blanket that Jolie and I were sharing over my baby bump, resting the bowl of popcorn on top of it.

Lily gave me an odd look.

"What?" I asked, "It's like a tray table. Very convenient."

Marlene leaned over, "Yeah it's con isn't except for when you won't be able to see your feet anymore."

"Fuck," I muttered, "I forgot about that."

We sat for the next two hours and watched the movie. I cried, but it's not like I wanted to. Marlene thought it was funny.

By the time the movie was over, it was already last eleven, and I was excused. I changed out of my clothes into loose pajama pants and one of James's jumpers. Lily had braided my hair during the movie, so I pulled the jumper carefully over my head as I got ready for bed.

Everyone else was getting tired as well, so we all had a cup of tea before heading to bed.

Jolie was going to stay with me in the master bedroom, and Lily and Marlene were staying in the guest bedroom which wouldn't remain a guest bedroom for much longer.