𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥 𝙩𝙚𝙣.

Start from the beginning

all of a sudden the miya twins, Aran, and kaido started to run at suna and Kita.

"WHAT HAPPENED" yelled kaido. "WHATS GOING ON"

"calm down kaido" kita said. "y/n got in a fight"

"DID SHE WIN ?!" yelled the one and only atsumu.

osamu slapped atsumu on the back of the head before continuing the conversation.

"you could say that" suna said.

"is she ok ? are you ok Kita ?" Aran asked in concern.

"yeah im fine but I don't know about y/n"

kaido pulled out his phone opening up snapchat and going through people stories. he was trying to find out what happened in the fight, theirs always someone who records.

"FOUND IT" kaido shouted while turning the phone to face everyone.

"someone always records the fight" said Suna.

"always" osamu added.

they watched you swing first and be thrown to the ground and repeatedly punched. they saw you flip over on top of her and do the same before Kita came in and drag you off of her.

"woah" said Atsumu.

"I didn't really know that y/n was that aggressive" said osamu.

"she's always been that way. even when she was like 7, she would always lose patience's or lose control of her anger and go wild. at this point me and my mom are use to it at this point. we try to help her but we really can't. she has tho gotten better at controlling it.. somewhat" Kita added.

"really ?" Asked Aran, "ive never seen her in a fight"

"FOR REAL YOU HAVENT ?!" Kita shouted.

"I don't think any of us have" osamu said.

"I have once but that's it" said kaido.

"search up on Instagram the hastags 'y/n in warfare'" said Kita.

they all pulled out their phones and opens Instagram. the minute they were done searching it up, you could see the pure shock on their faces.

the hashtag was filled with countless fights that you were in from junior high all the way to your high school years.

"what the hell.. how have i never seen these" kaido said.

"I really don't know how y'all didn't know. she's at least in a fight every 2 months or maybe even sometimes once a month" Kita exclaimed.

"damn" said Suna.

"yeah"

- 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 -

-     you woke up from your nap still exhausted. if you moved a slight bit somewhere on your body would hurt like hell.

you heard the front door open and heard others talking. you didn't really care, you just sat their in your bed with your music still playing from earlier.

you eyes were puffy from crying and your eyes seemed to be a little red. you were just laying their doing nothing when you heard a knock on your door.

"who is it, mom or Kita" you said with a very raspy tired-ish voice.

"it's Kita"

"you can come in"

you watched as your door opened and not only one person came in but 6 people came rushing in. it was suna, Kaido, Aran, Atsumu, osmau and kita.

you laughed as kaido jump on to you.

"Y/NNN" kaido said dragging out his words.

"hi kaido" you said while hugging him.

"how are you ?" Aran said.

"im fine I guess"

"well they said they wanted to come over and watch a movie and chill with us" said Kita.

"I mean sure" you said.

"ok we will be downstairs come down whenever" said Kita as they all walked out the room. but one.

"can I help you" you said while glancing over at suna.

"mhm, you can" he said while walking towards you.

"and how may that be"

"like this" suna leaned in kissing your passionately. you kissed him back of course. you placed your hands on his cheeks and cupped them.

you pulled away from the kiss smiling, he was also smiling at your face.

"why were you so protective" he said while only being inches from your face.

"i don't really know but we will go with it" you said pushing your lips back on to his for a quick second before pulling away.

"let's go downstairs before they suspect something" you said while standing up.

'why was I so over protective..'

-

-

-

𝗮/𝗻

𝗮/𝗻

𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿... 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗲. 𝗚𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 "𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗬" 𝗼𝗿 "𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗢
𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬"