Frieza X Suicidal Reader

Start from the beginning

That was a hard decision to pick two careers, but under their consideration, each two companies hire him on different days including weekends. Once he transferred to his two jobs, he eventually moved out of the apartment to his own home. He used his savings to move there and decided to use his realtor paycheck to make a mortgage on his house; he'll have to survive with his other job's paycheck carefully. It was much better to his taste and is thankful for his sacrifices to get there. After getting used to his jobs for a year, the realtor job promoted him to work on his own time like remote work. Now that he can work whenever he wishes, he can still dine fancy with his bottle of red wine. And a peaceful break.

He never wanted to live on Earth, but after what he witnessed during his stay, he knows that Earth isn't always safe. Crimes such as theft, robbery, rape, child adductions, and especially murder are the important things to be aware of. He was thankful that he did not get himself into those situations. But not with this one: One day, Frieza finished his realtor job and headed to his second job. Walking down the city sidewalks, he was gazing at stores, shops, and even the people he passed by. He finds them ugly: especially the skinny snobby type of women that are ugly to his taste. He won't be able to find a true beauty among them. He is close to the employee's door, until someone bumped into him by accident.

He felt his balance uneven until he regained his composure. But as his eyes opened, instead of yelling at the person, he was speechless. Before him is this peculiar young woman who bumped into him. She is a (height) and (weight), with a very slim waist, (size) breasts, (type) shaped butt, yet has slender arms and legs. She wears her (insert favorite outfit from a game, from your closet, or a (color) sweater, (color) jeans, and (color) sneakers with (color) socks. What caught his attention is her facial features: her eyes are glisten in (color), eyebrows formed in perfect arches, (size) nose, (size) ears, hidden halfway in her (length) (color) hair (with (color) highlights or without). Her lips looked tinted (color), looking warm and soft.

She looked up and saw him. The woman looked shy yet flustered when she stared at his red eyes. She bowed to him, "I'm sorry sir, I'll watch myself", and suddenly ran behind him, heading the opposite direction. Frieza was speechless, turning to watch her run away. Once he entered work, he spotted one of his co-workers doing nothing: a fat old man with an odd mixed match color suit, tie and shoes. Frieza cannot get her out of her head and walks over to him, "Excuse me (name), I need to ask you something important." 

He nodded and Frieza spoke, "Did you see that woman bumped into me earlier?", he asked. (Name) nods, "Yeah I know her, she lived across my house. But I wouldn't go near her if I were you", he warned. Frieza looked intrigued, "Why not?", he asked. (Name) sighed, "That girl stole our jewelry pieces three years ago. Plus, turns out her parents are crooks who forced their daughter to steal to sell anything for money. But what worried me is they also abused her so much that they were able to avoid child services for the first eighteen years. But after she turned 18, her parents moved out; they abandoned her in their now condemned house. Since then, she is jobless."

Frieza was surprised to hear that, but wonders what else he doesn't know, "Tell me, what else about her seems devastating?", he asked. (Name) shook his head, "Since her parents abandoned her for six years, (Y/n)-Chan has cut wounds on her arms and legs. I'm worried that she might take her own life soon. But my wife won't let me get too attached to her. Either way, it's your choice if you'll save her or let her die", and that's the last of what Frieza knows before they went to work.

Hours later, it's evening. Once Frieza checked out, he decided to find that woman again. He checked his co-worker's address and decided to find her house. No one's around and decided to fly there within ten minutes. Over the city, the surroundings change to a neighborhood of houses. They looked safe and normal in that area, but as soon as he saw his co-workers' house, he turned around to see the girl's house: the house is covered in growing vines with leaves, shattered windows and the paint is peeled down.