A few hours later...

"Alright, let me have everyone's attention!" The manager called. "Once again, I have to thank you all for all of your hard work."

Everyone cheered once again, clashing their glass before they take their last sip of alcohol.

"Should we go home, Sakura?" Y/N lightheadedly suggested.

"We should-" Sakura fell asleep on his shoulder, causing him to giggle a little.

"Let me help you out." He took Sakura over his shoulder and dragged her out of the bar. He raised his hand, calling a cab over to pick them up. It wasn't long until one came by, so they entered the taxi.

"To this address, please."

Y/N's heartbeat races as he watches the soft-looking, Sakura-like girl dozing on his chest as he rests his palm on her head.

The faint sound of the radio playing complex yet soothing harmony, perhaps late-night Jazz he thought. While the car lights passing by, blinding his front view, he lowered his face behind the driver seat only to come close to Sakura's sleeping face.

'You are so beautiful, don't you know that?'

◼ ◼ ◼

"We are here, sir." The taxi driver woke the half-asleep Y/N up.

"Ah. Thank you very much, sir." He handed the fare. "Please keep the change."

Just like before, Y/N supported Sakura on his shoulder into his house and rolled her over on his bed. The girl won't stop babbling nonsense as she is completely wasted.

"Go to sleep, Sakura." Y/N flicked her forehead, causing her to groan a baby. "Naw... Where are you going?"

Sakura grabbed his sleeve, stopping him from stepping further from the bed.

"Stay..." She whined pitifully.

"I can't. I'm sleeping on the couch tonight."

Sakura was persistent. She grasped his hand tighter, and lightly pulled his hand in hope that he would stop from leaving her alone. At the same time, she didn't stop whining about him leaving which put him in a stressful situation.

"Don't leave!" Sakura raised her tone. She forcefully pulled him into the bed, causing him to fall on top of her. "Ah- You're heavy!"

"What are you-" Sakura cuts him with a kiss. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled his head deeper and deeper, suffocating him yet, neither are ready to pull away. While in heat, Y/N did not hesitate to wrap his arms around her waist while hungrily eating her lips out.

"Won't you stay the night?" Sakura begged him full-on lust, and he replied with another kiss.

They continued, and continued, and continued. Stripping each other's clothes down to completely bare...

◼ ◼ ◼

The next morning...

Sakura slowly opened her eyes to see a familiar face just an inch away from her face. Her eyes quickly widened before she yelled a screech that forced Y/N to wake up.

"What? What? What happened?" In shock, Y/N looked around his room, only to find the bright weekend sun illuminating the entire space. Only then, he noticed the figure of a woman covering her upper body with the white sheet with her trembling fingers.

"Sakura?!" Y/N shook his head a couple of times before focusing on her face again. "What are you doing here?"

"Y/N! I should be asking you that!"