𝗧𝘄𝗼- 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹

Start from the beginning

"Well that's perfect we can go there and kill them. Just as we planned all along."

"Are you serious Ares? We can't just kill them. They now have an alliance." an alliance? The last time I checked the only 'alliance' they have is the Rodriguez but history says that they are not true to their word.

"The Rodriguez, right?" he nodded. "But I heard they are not true to their word. People say they are one of the worst people to have an alliance with, so why would the second most powerful mafia have an alliance with them?"

"Well son, this situation seems different since Daniel Knight and Mateo Rodriguez go way back since they were born. They have something big planned."

"Well, we need to be one step ahead of them."

"Yes, we do. I need you to seduce and make Daniel Knights daughter fall for you. Girls love-love and once you have her high on love, you scoop all the information you can."

"She has seen me and has heard of how cruel I am, but if I play my cards right I could totally make her fall for me and she will trust me enough to share with me all about their mafia." My father got up from his seat and walked straight to the door.

He opened the door and took a step outside, it looked like he was debating telling me something.

"Go ahead father tell me what you want me to say. I don't have all day."

"Figlio, non innamorarti di quella ragazza."
(Son, don't fall in love with that girl.)

"Cazzo no. Sai che non amo e l'amore non mi fa mai."
(Fuck no. I don't do love and love does not do me.)

"That's what I hope. I hope that with this mission you show how great of a leader and mafia don you are."

"Yeah, yeah. I need you to get out, I think I tolerated you long enough now. I was trying to be civil. Just because I had a civil and respectful conversation with you does not mean I forgive you." I grumbled. Sighing he left and with pleasure I slammed the door.

My father is not the best and not the worst but I still am respectful to him, he is my father, but I can't just forgive him. I try but I can't. I don't feel anymore and I couldn't care less if he felt sorry or not. It doesn't matter nor affect me in any way. I would have loved to have at least a decent father growing up.

I went to the kitchen to see Emma, my housekeeper. "Could you call Lewis, Alexander, and Marco? Tell them that is important, and while you are at it, tell the chef to prepare me dinner."

"Yes sir." she muttered, lowering her head as a sign of respect.

Not even taking another look I went up the stairs to my office. I opened the door and sat on my chair located behind my desk. I put my head in my hands and pushed my hair back. I had so much in my life right now and with my father assigning me this mission it just makes everything worse.

The guys were not here yet so I decided to do some work before they came. That way I could catch up with some important work.

~

~

~

The door burst open and in came the three shit heads.

Shit head number one: Marco

Shit head number two: Alexander

Shit head number three: Lewis

"Hey bro what's up? Emma called and said you had to talk with us." Marco spoke munching on some potato chips.

"First of all who gave you all the permission to enter my office that way and secondly stop fucking those chips with your mouth."

"Look bro, you know when you take a potato chip and put it inside your mouth and all the flavors explode in your mouth, that is what I call a potatogasm. Fuck now my mouth is wet again." Everyone chuckled and I couldn't help it. I also did but I lower my head hiding it behind my hands.

Focus

"I hope you don't repeat that ever again and if one of you enters my office that way again you all three shit heads will be going straight to hell. Remember I am still your boss and you guys are my best men here and the only 'friends' I have, but I won't hesitate to kill you all." I finished looking at all of them in the eyes. None of them showed any emotion, no fear nor anger.

"Okay let's talk business." I started while making my way to the long table I had almost every meeting with these guys. I sat at the head of the table while the others sat down in the other chairs. "As you all know the Mafia ball is happening this Saturday and the Knights will be there with the Rodriguez, both of them have an alliance, so most probably they'll try to strike at the ball. My father came an hour ago telling me all of this. We came up with a plan to make the princess of the American mafia fall in love with me. Scarlett Knight."

I explained everything about the plan, the 'Why's' the 'Who's', and the 'What's'.

"Alexander I need you to look for all the information you have on Scarlett Knight. I also want you to keep an eye on her, tell me everything about her day and her life."

"On it. I am going to contact Martino to help me with looking for the information" he answered

"Lewis I need you to try and hack every camera there is going to be at that ball. Try and get inside that security room and kill if you need to."

"Sure"

"Lastly Marco I need you to train at least 40 men and get ready for anything that could happen. Assign the men to different positions all around the ballroom."

"Okay" he nodded

"Well, that's it. You guys are dismissed." We all stood up and made our separate ways.

" We all stood up and made our separate ways

That's it for chapter two, my loves.

I also feel the need to talk about the recent massive shootings and the injustice people of color are going through, mostly black people and Asians. Please if you can donate do it or inform yourself with as many articles you can find and also inform others. I am sorry to those that have been affected by this. I stand with you all. Please stay safe.

~~~~~~

Question of the day:

If you could visit to any place in the world where would you go?

Answer:

I would love to visit Italy or United Kingdom.

~

~

~

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E
~
LOVE YOU ALL
liz