•06•

*Slight emotional abuse*

I walked into the studio covered in sweat. Since I had gotten home, courtesy of Mrs. Howard, I didn't bring my board with me, leaving me to walk to the studio today. Thank god I got here early and thank god Liv let's me use her shower. That's another thing about the dressing rooms. The permanent characters get showers and a nice bathroom, however guest stars don't. It makes sense considering the guest stars are only there for an episode.

Anyway, I showered, changed, and walked to the dojo set, where, I was told, we'd be meeting to summarize today's schedule. My hair was still wet, but I decided not to blow dry it because one, I'm lazy, and two, we're not filming, so I don't need to.

I started stretching, deciding that if I'm gonna be here alone for the next 15 minutes, yes I was extremely early, I might as well punch some dummies. We were supposed to meet around 8:30am and right now it's 8:15 or so. After a good five minutes of punching the dummy, I heard a couple voices coming from behind the set.

"Morning Sasha!" Liv waved. She was walking with Dylan who also waved at me. I politely waved back before getting back to the dummy. "Why's your hair wet?"

"I had to walk here because I left my board here yesterday," I shrugged, taking my attention off the dummy.

"Why didn't your parents drop you off?" Dylan asked.

"Because they said it was 'good exercise'," I replied. It wasn't exactly a lie. That's what mom and Aunt Cherry told me when I asked them to drive me to set yesterday.

"Gotcha," Liv nodded. "I can't wait for tomorrow!" she quickly changed the subject.

"What's tomorrow?" I asked, abandoning the dummy to walk over to Dylan and Liv.

"Tomorrow is the day you get to pick out the outfit Quinn's wearing. Since we've been talking about it all week, I'm really excited to see what Quinn'll wear," Liv squealed.

"Ohh yeah, I forgot about that," I beamed. We chatted for another 10ish minutes before everyone started filing in. Leo, Mateo, Jim, Marc, and Brianna, their teacher. School doesn't start for another month, so I'm not sure what she's doing here.

"Good morning my lovely cast and crew members," Jim greeted earning a series of tired 'morning's in return. "Tomorrow is the first day of filming, so today is the day we go through the motions and lines. You'll be memorizing your lines until lunch, then after lunch you'll be acting it out. Disperse, people, disperse!" Jim jokingly shooed us away.

I walked with Liv to her dressing room. Since it's only the third time I've been in it, it still looks amazing. Her vanity has pictures of her, her family, and the cast surrounding it. She has a leather white chair with a nice pink pillow, giving it a pop of color. Her couch is a white leather one with the same pink pillows and a couple of purple ones too. She had a flatscreen on her wall and a bathroom to the right of the door. The walls were a pretty cream color. Everything was so bright. Everything looked so, Olivia Holt. We started to practice our lines peacefully. Of course getting sidetracked every now and then.

—•••—

When we finished memorizing the lines, we started to get to know each other a little more. "So, what d'you like to do for fun?" she asked.

"I like to sing, dance, and slide around the house in knee high socks. Except, when I dance, it needs to be choreographed. I'm not good at freestyle," I answered.

"I like to sing, but dancing's not my thing. I'd love to try the knee high socks thing though," Liv replied.

"Do you have any?" I asked. "I mean, it'll work with normal socks too, but it just seems more fun with knee socks."

"Unfortunately we'll have to do it in normal socks," Liv frowned.

"That's fine. It's still fun," I smiled, grabbing her arm. "Race you to the dojo set." We slid our way to the dojo set, me winning. "I win!" I cheered.

"That's only because you got a head start," Liv pouted. Her face then broke out in a smirk. She raced away saying, "Beat ya to the Falafel Phil's set!" I raced after her, running into something.

"Watch it, fattie!" Of course it had to be Nicole. "What're you doing? Running around like that? Trying to get rid of your fat?" Says the muffin top, is what I really wanted to say, but I can't have a bad rep on Disney.

"Actually I was having a little fun on set," I told her as I got up.

"This is a set for professionals! We don't 'have fun'. We take work seriously," Nicole scoffed. She's literally an extra. I could get her fired if I wanted to. But I don't need to be kicked out of my house, thank you.

"Sasha what- oh," Liv trailed off as she came to a sliding stop at the sight of Nicole.

"Just bumped into my cousin. It's fine," I shrugged, sliding away. I still heard the whisper 'fattie' from my cousin, as I slid away with Liv.

"You need to stand up to her. I know she's your cousin and all, but still," Liv encouraged.

"I want to, but I can't," I sighed, defeated.

"Why not?" Liv asked.

"I've only known you for 2 days. No offense, but I don't think I'm ready to tell you," I replied.

"One day, when you trust me enough, will you tell me?" Liv asked with pleading eyes. I could tell she wanted to help, but she couldn't if she didn't know the situation. I want to tell her, I really do, but because of my home life, I have serious trust issues.

"When I'm ready, you'll be the first one I'll tell," I promised. She smiled as if she won first place at a gymnastics meet. I really hope I can trust her.