After a little inspiration from the souls of his friends, Kiba makes a new sword that wields both devils and holy powers. "That isn't possible, those two powers shouldn't be able to work together" Valper said. Rengoku and Xenovia walked up next to Kiba, which surprise him. "Why are you guys here?" he asked them. "I want to help you destroy Excalibur" Xenovia said. "I'm here to help a friend" Rengoku said.

Xenovia summon a sword from a portal, and destroy Freed's sword really easy. Freed was getting scared, so he decided to run away while Valper was stab from a light arrow. Kokabiel laugh and said "Valper was useful for what he had to do. Now, the Red Dragon boost Rias"

"He's giving us a chance to fight him" Rias said. "Then let's take that chance" Rengoku said. Issei started using boost over and over until it was enough. "It's ready" he told Rias. Rias nodded and Issei gave her the boost. Rias felt the boost shiver all over her body and she shot out an explosion to Kokaibiel. "This is an impressive power coming from the sister of Lucifer!" Kokabiel shouted as he block the attack.

Akeno appear and she shot out some lighting. "This is impressive coming from the one who posses the power of Barkiel" Kokabiel said. "Don't tie me up with that thing!" Akeno shouted. "Barkiel?" Issei asked. "He's a general leader of the Fallen Angels who uses thunder and lighting" Xenovia explain. Kokabiel block all of the attacks and threw an attack of his own back at Akeno. 

She crashed down to the ground and said "This is sad coming from Rias's peerage. We have the Red Dragon Emperor, a Holy Sword user, and the daughter of Barkeil."

"Wait, so Akeno is the daughter of a fallen angel!?" Issei said. Kokabiel then turn to Rengoku and said "And it seems your friends with the son of Shinjuro Rengoku, the Fire Hashira who gave me a hard time the last time I was here."

"Flame Hashira? Rengoku, was your dad a hashira as well?" Issei asked him. "He was, the Fire Pillars come from only the Rengoku family" Rengoku said.  "If I were you, I would take this chance right now to defeat me" Kokabiel said. "Are you done talking? You're making me bore over here" Tengen said, as he walk up to the field. "Tengen! What are you doing!?" Rengoku said. 

"I'm tired of this unflamboyant man trash talking you, and your friends. Issei, start boosting. We'll cover you" Tengen said, as he took out his blades. "We got you too" Giyu said, as the other Demon Slayers got on the feild. "Impressive, all the Hashiras against me with some minor Demon Slayers as well?" Kokabiel said. They all rush at him and each one took a turn on hitting him. Giyu slash at him, using his water breathing while Sanemi was on the other side using his wind breathing. 

Obanai and Mitsuri threw their whip like swords around his neck and hold him down. Tanjiro and Rengoku ran up to him, lighting their swords on fire. Rengoku slash across his chest and then Tanjiro did the same thing. 

Kokabiel then blasted them away but then got a hit in the face. He turn to see Gyomei holding his chain frial and axe in his hands. "This is impressive, a blind man fighting me" Kokabiel said. "What is he doing!? He could get himself kill!" Issei scream. "Don't misjudge Gyomei, theirs a reason why we call him the strongest Hashira" Rengoku said. 

Gyomei started twirling his frial and he started to see Kokabiel's inner body.