" Bhabhi, why your lips looking so swollen?." As Jasmine said, Nandini's hands automatically went to her lips and she turned into beetroot.

"Because of that MONSTER." She replied but to her herself.

" No.. Jasmine.. it's just.. " Nandini stammered don't know what to say to her.

" Ok forget that come let's go. " Jasmine said taking Nandini to her room and she sigh in relief.

★~★~★~★~★

On evening, the house was decorated beautiful with white flowers and fairy lights. Guests started to come with a smile on their face. Mr. Malhotra and Mr. Murthy was shown welcoming the guests while their wives were talking with ladies. Everybody came except Harshad as something came up and he also will not be able to come her wedding day also which made Nandini upset as her only best friend will not attend her wedding.

But there was someone whose eyes were going to upstairs every now and then. Manik was getting desperate to see his bride to be.

" Jiju, hold your heart tonight because my sister is going to take your heart. " Rishabh said teasing him.

" Your sister already took my heart long time ago. " Manik said which made Rishabh laughs.

" Of course I know that!." Rishabh said.

Finally Nandini came with Jasmine and Manik was mesmerized looking at her. She was looking gorgeous in that white silvery lehenga with heavy silver earrings, the white embroidered dupatta was placed on her right shoulder and she was looking really stunning.

Nandini and Manik both was brought to stage for the ceremony. Both families also come and did some family photo sessions. Nandini was ignoring Manik totally and Manik was trying to talk with her but she wasn't.

" Ok now it's time for groom and bride dance time. " Jasmine said taking both of them on the dance floor. A romantic said played on the background and both started slow dancing.

" What happened? Why your mood is so off?." Manik aside whispering.

" Why do you care?." Nandini asked curtly.

" Of course, I do care that's why I asked. So tell me what happened?. " Manik asked actually getting concerned for her.

" Actually, Harsh.." Nandini stopped herself from uttering his name and automatically an evil smirk appear on his face.

Nandini look at him and she very well know the reason behind that stupid smirk.

" My best friend is not coming on my wedding that's why I'm upset. " Nandini said looking away. And Manik mentally thanks to God for shooing away that fool.

" I guess, my punishment worked well right?." Manik said smirking and Nandini blushed looking everywhere but not at him.

" No.. I'm also upset of something else too. " Nandini said.

" And what's that?." He asked.

" Because you kissed me without my permission. You stole my first kiss. And who kiss someone like that?." Nandini said in one and realised what she said.

Right that moment, she wanted earth to engulf her.

" Oh! Your first kiss I guess it was supposed to be me right!. " Manik said sweetly like she is talking with a kid.

" I'm not going to kiss you again. " Nandini said looking away.

" We will see that, baby. " Manik twirled her, bringing her close to him.