Part 9

Today was the day Dia will Leave all where emotional she become a important piece in the family. Dia was walking along Sirius and Tom when Sirius asked "Which plateform sweetie?"

Dia replied "Plateform 2and 3 Quaters"

We reached outside the wall she smiled and hugged us and said "You all are not allowed there but i will miss you dad and Tom bye" she hugged us tightly and smiled took out her wand and pressed in a sequence and then came back and said "Bye" Sirius said "Send me a message when you reach and letter everyweek" she nodded and ran inside the wall

The Plateform was full of plants and Dia and another girl stand in the first year's line. The girl turned to  and said "My name is luna Lovegood" I smiled and said "Nice to meet you luna my name is Diana Bella Grindalwald-Black". they both started talking about there families and then then train arrived. the train was green in colour. I was in awe. Luna chulked and said "We Each have a compartment because it will take a weak to reach the school so let get board or else we will the train" We boarded on the train and look for our compartment's and saw luna's was in opposite Dia smiled and said "I am keeping my trunk and coming in your room". Dia thought it will be a small room but when she entered her room it was beautiful. She loved her room and she kept her trunk and went to Luna's room. Luna's room was a book heaven luna saw her spark eyes and chulked and said "Room differes person to person's hobbies my is reading" Dia said "Can i stay" Luna replied "Sure why not".......................................

And this is how the great Friendship between them started.

by the way this is Dia's room

hello reader's i will only express her next four years in 1 chapter so please because eyerything changes from chapter 11 and soory for the small chapters