Hobie place jimin on the sit and stand beside him...

"Hello Mr.Min , my name is rubi, and  i will be cutting your kid's hair.." The worker told him...

"Eomma Eomma... Wae aer we here..?!!" Jimin ask hobie, looking around...

"Baby you hair are long we need to cut it, it will make you look even more cute..." Hobie said as he ruffle jimin's hair

Jimin just look at hobie and then just nodded his head

"How short do you want to cut his hair..?" Rubi ask as she undone jimin's hair...

"Not to short..make sure that his hair didn't cover his eyes.." Hobie told her....

As she was doing her work..hobie look around, something caught his attention....

"Excuse me, can you tell me is itok to dye kids hair..." Hobie ask her as he find it surprising, to dye kids hair...

"Oh sir, they are kid friendly, I mean the dye is made of fruit and vegetables extract, and we didn't bleach kids hair, we just use it in kids with light color hair, do you like to try it on you kid...it didn't damage their hair at all..." Rubi explain to hobie, he was quite surprise...

He look at jimin seeing him playing with toys...he know how much he live strawberrys...he thought that it will be fun to see others reaction and he told rubi that he wants jimin's hair to be pink....

'I can't wait to see how will my baby look with pink hair..?!!" Hobie thought..

--------------------------------

Meanwhile, yoongi was sleeping peacefully.....well it didn't last long as someone slap him right in face...

He jolt awake...

"W-what happen..?!!" Yoongi said as he sit up  straight....only to find tae and kookie's crying...face full of tears and running nose....

face full of tears and running nose