§ 🄲hapter 6 §

Începe de la început

3:02 a.m.

Noah and I wish you a very happy birthday, but you cannot ignore us forever Lily. You yourself said there is no such thing as forever and that you hate that word.

3:04 a.m.

Don't make us book a flight and corner you so you finally talk to us
We really need to talk!
It's been 3 months
You. Can't. Ignore. Us. Forever.
I went to the extent of making another social media account to be able to message you
Doesn't that show how much we desperately need to talk?

Lily rolled her eyes and blocked this second account Mary has created to get to her.

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Lily Evans barely put her school bag down before her sister started dragging her to Petunia's room.

"What the fuck?" asked Lily as she looked around her sister's room with outfits filled all around with outfits of different types, aesthetics, colors, and styles.

"Petunia, what is all of this?" asked Lily, still looking from dress to dress to a very big dress.

"My birthday present for you," grinned Petunia at her little sister.

"I'm sorry, but this is a really Petunia-like birthday gift," said Lily. "Well, thank you, I guess?"

"This is just the start," said Petunia. "There are more surprises for the day, my little sister Lily. All from the people who love you, Lils. Your friends and your family."

"That's sweet," said Lily, with a tiny smile on her face that may have been fake to make Petunia happy. "Now, what outfit are you putting me in."

"Oh, this was all a disguise," said Petunia with a smirk. "You can turn your fake smile into a real smile."

At that moment, Petunia showed Lily her outfit. "I'm not going to turn you into a Petunia. On your birthday, you are to be a Lily."

Lily's smile was a true one here. It was a real, huge smile with her teeth because Petunia Evans was going to dress her up in something vintage for the first time.

"You actually know my aesthetic," noted Lily.

"Honey, I'm a fashion designer," said Petunia. "Hopefully someone famous in the future. I can't make everyone as fabulous as me."

"Of course," smiled Lily at her sister. "There is and can only be one, fashion designer Petunia Evans in this world."

| - | - | - | - | - | - | - |

Lily Evans was wearing a cute outfit that involved a pair of overalls, but she wasn't able to see how she looked after Petunia made her change and did her hair and makeup because she was blindfolded by her idiot older brother.

"I swear to god, Hunter Evans, if you make me fall you will not see the fucking daylight-"

"I thought everyone was supposed to be happy on their birthdays," said her brother to her. "Don't worry, I won't make you fall. Watch that step."